How do I sign up my company to Airbnb for Work?
If you manage your company's travel or human resources program, read on to learn how to:
- Enroll your company
- Set up your company's account
- Use an existing Airbnb account to manage your company's travel
- Add an employee to your company's account
- Add another travel admin
To enroll your company or to talk to someone about how it works, fill out the contact form.
To set up your company’s account, we’ll ask you to confirm your email address. When you do, you’ll get access to the Airbnb for Work dashboard where you can:
- Invite your employees to the Airbnb for Work programme.
- Add your company’s credit card. This gives your employees an easy way to pay for any work trips they book on Airbnb.
We’ve made it easy to manage your company’s travel by adding a specialised dashboard that you'll be able to use with your existing Airbnb account. From this dashboard you can invite employees, check active or upcoming trips, review itinerary details, and more.
To add an admin or trip planner, first invite them to your Airbnb for Work program.
Once they've joined, you can change their role from a traveller to an admin or trip planner from your dashboard.