How do I set a price for my experience?
The price you set for your experience is up to you, and you can change it at any time.
How to change the default price:
- On Airbnb.com, go to your Experience Host Dashboard
- Click the Experiences tab
- Select Edit Experience
- Under Settings, select Price
This will update the price of all the future or currently unbooked instances of your experience (except for the ones you’ve set a custom price for).
If an instance of your experience has not yet been booked, you can set a custom price. After one guest books, the price can no longer be adjusted.
To customise your price for an instance (on the web):
- On Airbnb.com, go to your calendar
- Select the instance you’d like to set a custom price for
- Scroll down to Price per guest and click Edit
To customise your price for an instance (in the Airbnb app):
- Open the Airbnb app and select an experience
- Tap Edit
- Select a price, then tap Save
For tips on selecting a price, read about pricing strategies in the Experience Resource Centre.