How do I let someone book business travel for me?
Airbnb allows designated people at companies enrolled in Airbnb for Work to book trips on behalf of other employees. This feature is only available for business travellers who work for companies enrolled in Airbnb for Work.
Invite a travel booker
To invite someone to book trips on your behalf, follow these steps:
- Confirm your company has enrolled in Airbnb for Work
- Add your work email address to your profile if you haven’t already
- Change your booking permissions to allow others to book trips for you
- Go to Booking Permissions
- Under the heading People who can book trips for you, click +Add a travel booker
- Enter the email address of the person you’d like to invite, then click Send Request
The person will receive an email inviting them to book trips for you. When they accept your request, you will receive an email confirmation.