How do I activate my listing?
To make your listing public in search results and on your profile page:
- Go to your Listings and select the listing you want to make active
- Go to Listing status and click Edit
- Change the Listing status to Listed and click Save
Once you change your status to Listed, it can take up to an hour for this update to be reflected in search results.
If you don’t want to receive any enquiries or requests, you can snooze or unlist your listing.
- How-to•HostWhy was my listing deactivated?To help make sure guests aren’t contacting you if you're unable to host, and to preserve your response rate, your listing may be deactivated…
- How-to•HostSnooze, unlist, or deactivate your listingIf you don’t want to receive any enquiries or requests, you can either snooze, unlist, or deactivate your listing.
- How-to•HostCreating a listingStart by creating listings in your Host profile. It can take up to 72 hours for a new listing to be included in search results.