How to search
- How-toSearching for staysUse filters, check out maps, and read the descriptions of places to narrow your options and find a good fit for your trip.
- How-toUsing search filtersFrom amenities to budget, Airbnb’s search filters are key to finding a great place to stay.
- How-toFlexible ways to searchGuests can discover more flexible ways to travel using Categories – browsing millions of homes they never knew existed.
- How-toSearch for more flexible cancellation policiesNow you can find listings with more flexible cancellation policies by using our search filter. You can search for listings that offer a full…
- How-toSearch by neighbourhood, landmark or addressYou can search by neighbourhood, landmark and more by typing it in the Location field or using the map.
- How-toSearch for places with accessibility featuresUse filters to select the features you need. As always, you can contact the Host directly to ask questions.
- How-toListing availabilityEnter your destination, travel dates, and number of guests when searching on Airbnb and all listings that show should be available for your …
- How-toTypes of places to stayHosts on Airbnb offer a wide variety of spaces. You can book an entire place, private rooms, hotel rooms, and shared rooms.
- How-toSearching for pet-friendly placesCheck the house rules section of the listing description to find out if you can bring your pet or if the Host has pets on the property.
- How-toSelf check-inGuests can access the listing at any time after the designated check-in time by using a key lockbox, smart lock, keypad, or by getting a key…
- How-toInstant BookInstant Book listings allow guests that meet a Host’s requirements to book immediately, instead of needing to send a request for approval.
- How-toWhat are review tags?Reviews fall under different categories so they can be searched more easily. Explore the review tag types, and find helpful info from past g…
- How-toWhat monthly stays can offerFeatures of listings highlighted when you search for monthly stays.
- How-toListings with non-refundable optionsA non-refundable option is a discount that lets you book at a lower price but can’t be cancelled for a full refund unless you have an extenu…
- How-to“Pending” or “exempt” licence or registration numbers on listingsSome cities require that Hosts obtain a licence or registration number. This field allows Hosts to display that number.