10 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5.5 bathrooms
The golden Mediterranean light spills across the sea, rocks, palms, and a terracotta terrace at this traditionally inspired villa in Ramatuelle. The house is on the grounds of La Réserve, and guests are welcome at the restaurant, bar, and spa at this luxury resort. Ask the concierge for a private transfer, and you can be strolling the beach or the cobblestone streets of Saint-Tropez in minutes.
Your holiday at La Réserve includes daily continental breakfast, followed by an afternoon tea featuring homemade pastries as only France can do. Watch the light move across the water from the sitting area and loungers on the pool terrace tucked into a garden planted with palms and flowering shrubs. You’ll also find a cable TV, sound system, and Wi-Fi indoors.
The terracotta tiles on the terrace continue through the rooms inside this luxury property, while sunlight bathes white walls and vaulted ceilings, linking the outdoors with the interiors. Deep blue sofas sit atop a natural-fiber area rug in the living room, and a bar separates the dining table from a fully equipped kitchen with dramatic black countertops and windows instead of upper cabinets.
This vacation rental has one bedroom with a king bed, three bedrooms with queen beds, and one bedroom with two twin beds. All five bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms and air conditioning. Crisp white linens and mid-century-inspired details like Wishbone chairs create a vibe of serene chic.
Give yourself a honeymoon from the everyday with a body scrub or massage at the resort spa, then find classic Provençal cuisine at the restaurant overlooking the Mediterranean. From the hillside setting of La Réserve, it’s a short drive to both family-friendly beaches and jet-set favorites, as well as the winding streets and waterfront cafes of Saint-Tropez.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom shower & bathtub, Air conditioning, Television, Ocean and pool view
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Television, Terrace
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower & bathtub, Air conditioning, Television, Terrace
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin beds, Ensuite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Television, Located on the lower ground floor
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Nespresso machine
- Cable television
- DVD player
- Hi-Fi music system
- Air conditioning
- Infinity swimming pool (heating at extra cost)
- Alfresco dining
- Garage - 2 spaces
- Sea view
- Gated community
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily housekeeping
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Personalized in-villa spa treatment
SHARED ACCESS TO AMENITIES AT LA RESERVE RESORT
- Continental breakfast
- 24/7 Security service
- Daily personalized housekeeping service (6 hrs per day)
- Afternoon tea with homemade pastries
- Newspaper delivery upon request
- Grocery delivery
- Access to hotel services (bar, restaurant and spa)
- Private transport to St.-Tropez and the beach
Points of Interest
- 5 minute drive to nearest shops and restaurants
- 10 minute drive to Atelier des fées
- 11 minute drive to Ramatuelle
- 6 minute drive to Plage d'amour
- 10 minute drive to Pampelonne beach
- 12 km drive to Gigaro Beach
- 24 km drive to International Airport Gulf of St. Tropez (LTT)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Free on-street parking
+ 2 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.