Maison de Reve
12 guests · 6 bedrooms · 6 bathrooms
The centerpiece of this very private estate property is an elegant 8000 square foot, six-bedroom villa filled with spacious indoor and outdoor living. Lush and colorful tropical gardens, grand entry courtyard and expansive lawns surround the house. The mood is tropical exotic and inviting with the feel of a private home in Bali.
The villa’s stunning panoramic views are accented by the brilliant turquoise sea, sandy beaches, sloping mountains and the charming town of Marigot. Multi-level sitting areas for dining or relaxing, both covered and open, surround the pool to take full advantage of the variegated view from dawn to dusk. The exotic rainforest style pool, complete with waterfall, adds visual interest by day and by night via fiber optics. At pool level is the barbeque and bar plus an additional dining space.
The flow of the house creates a perfect villa for large family gathering, good friends or small corporate retreats. The interiors are serene and comfortable. The main living space features a large, open plan room with soaring ceilings, Indonesian style seating and accessories, a modern high end fully equipped kitchen plus a state of the art sound system and media facilities. Tumbled travertine floors flow throughout the interior and exterior spaces.
Bedrooms include two off the living room, one upper and one lower, each with private sitting areas. Descend the outside stairs to the two bedroom suite with a shared media room and terrace. Two more bedrooms are in private casitas surrounded by lush gardens. Every bedroom is furnished Indonesian style in soft creams, whites and sand beige tones. Each has a soothing marble, spa-style bathroom featuring big walk-in showers and carved stone sinks.
Although you might never wish to leave the house, you are walking distance to Baie Rouge Beach, ten minutes to Porto Cupecoy’s fabulous restaurants and seven minutes to the charming French capital of Marigot with restaurants, the Creole Market, galleries and shopping. Only 10 minutes from the International SXM airport and 30 minutes to both Grand Case and Phillipsburg.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Safe, Ocean view
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Safe
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Safe, Shared access to media room with bedroom 4, Shared access to terrace
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Safe, Shared access to media room with bedroom 3, Shared access to terrace
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Safe
- Bedroom 6: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Safe
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Drip coffee machine
- Smart TV
- Media room
- Sonos sound system
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Iron/Ironing board
- Swimming pool - unheated
- Sun loungers
- Outdoor living space
- Sonos sound system
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 12
- Propane barbecue
- Driveway parking - 6 spaces
- Gated property
- Gated community
- Security cameras - entrance gate, perimeter
Staff & Services
- Housekeeping - 6 days per week from 9am to 1pm
- Pool maintenance
- Arrival airport transfer for up to 12 guests
- Welcome breakfast basket
- Welcome toiletries
- 24/7 On-site maintenance & emergency services
At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required:
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Chef service
- Additional housekeeping
Points of Interest:
- 5 km to Marigot
- 12 km to Grand Case
- 16 km to Philipsburg
- 5 minute drive to Baie Rouge
- 7 minute drive to Baie Longue
- 7 minute drive to Cupecoy Beach
- 9 minute drive to Baie aux Prunes
- 6.2 km to Maho Beach
- 6.9 km to Princess Juliana International Airport (SXM)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Sonos sound system
+ 6 more
Les Terres Basses, Saint Martin
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 60 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.