Classic French chalet near Val d'Isere ski base
11 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5 bathrooms
Chic meets cozy at the warm, welcoming Chalet Ambre. With luxury services, an array of shared amenities and five bedrooms, this French Alps vacation rental couldn't be more inviting at the end of a day on the slopes. Plus, its location just minutes from Val d'Isere means you're never far from a ski run, shop or restaurant.
Your holiday at the chalet includes welcome champagne, the services of a butler and housekeeper, breakfast and dinner served in-house, and afternoon snacks. Leave gear in the villa's private ski room and let tension melt away in the sauna, hammam, massage room or indoor plunge pool, or pour a glass from the wine fridge and unwind by the Apple TV and wood-burning fireplace. Guests of Chalet Ambre are also invited to use the shared restaurants, bar and wellness area at the La Mourra hotel village.
Wood-paneled rooms filled with modern pieces are a perfectly stylish blend of traditional chalet style and contemporary flair. The heart of the villa is an open-concept living and dining area with a sleek double-sided fireplace and pair of plump striped sofas; equally appealing is a fully equipped kitchen with a dramatic black stone backsplash.
The five bedrooms at Chalet Ambre, all with en-suite bathrooms, can easily accommodate groups of up to eleven friends or family members. The villa has one master bedroom with a king bed, three bedrooms with double beds, and one with two twin beds. Larger parties can also make use of a bunk bed in the twin bedroom if needed.
While it's only a few minutes' walk from the chalet to both the Val d'Isere ski base and the village, there's also a shuttle to transport guests. Spend days following the tracks of ski champions down the resort's trails, and at night, sit down to a honeymoon-worthy dinner or relive the adventures over drinks in a lively bar in the charming village center.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone bathtub & shower, Dual vanity, Television, Private balcony
- Bedroom 2: 2 Single size beds (or 1 queen size bed), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone bathtub & shower, Dual vanity, Television
- Bedroom 3: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone bathtub & shower, Dual vanity, Television
- Bedroom 4 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Television
- Bedroom 5: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone bathtub & shower, Dual vanity, Television
- Bunk bed available in bedroom 2
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Breakfast table
- Dining area with seating for 12
- Espresso machine
- Wine fridge
- Applt TV
- Wood burning fireplace
- Massage room
- Indoor plunge pool
- Ski room
- Iron/ironing board
- Indoor private pool (heating included)
- Indoor parking for 2 vehicles
ACCESS TO SHARED AMENITIES AT LA MOURRA HOTEL VILLAGE
- 24/7 Reception
- 24/7 Concierge
- Restaurants (50€ credit per person applied for dinner service)
- Wellness area
- Spa services
STAFF AND SERVICES
- Chalet butler
- Shuttle to Val d'Isere ski slopes & resort village (7:30AM - midnight)
- Breakfast and dinner served in chalet
- Afternoon snacks
- Champagne upon arrival
- Mineral water, soda & beer
- 3 bottles of spirits
At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required:
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Airport transfer by taxi or helicopter
- Ski instructor
- Yoga, gymnastic & personal training
Points of Interest:
- 5 minute walk to Val d'Isere village with restaurants, shops & bars
- 700 meters to Val d'Isere ski base
- 135 km to Chambéry Airport (CMF)
- 210 km to Lyon Airport (LYS)
- 220 km to Geneva International Airport (GVA)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 2 more
+ 2 more
Parking aéroport de Chambéry
118 min drive
Aeroport de Lyon
159 min drive
Geneva International Airport (GVA)
163 min drive
Points of Interest
4 min walk
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.