(H) Whiskey Jack Lodge
12 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5.5 bathrooms
This stunning, 5-bedroom lodge is situated within minutes of Whistler Mountain and the shores of Alta Lake. With panoramic mountain and valley views from its pine-nestled perch, the villa features ample outdoor living areas and quintessential chalet interiors outfitted with high-end kitchen and entertainment amenities. Five ample bedrooms accommodate ten guests, while luxury services include a chalet host and private ski shuttle. For families and groups of friends seeking privacy, convenience, and stylish comfort in the heart of British Columbia's most renowned alpine resort, Whiskey Jack Lodge is an ideal choice.
An in-ground hot tub hidden amid lush pines invites you to soothing soaks after an adventurous day on the slopes, while the spacious main terrace welcomes alfresco grilling, dining, and lounging in the crisp mountain air. Indoors, picture windows with panoramic views inspire every space, including the enormous, arched window of the great room. Exposed wood beams, vaulted ceilings over the lounge, smooth stone floors, and a fireplace cast vintage chalet enchantment through the home. The spacious kitchen features chef-ready appliances and polished stone bars serving both the dining room and an adjoining lounge. A billiard parlor with bar is ideal for nighttime festivities, while a home theater with projector screen invites you to epic movie marathons.
The villa features four bedrooms with king beds and one with a queen bed, while there's an additional queen bed in the den. The master suite enjoys vaulted ceilings and picture windows with sublime views, along with a fireplace and mounted TV facing its bed. Two of the guest king suites enjoy ensuite bathrooms, while the other two guestrooms share a bathroom between them.
Whiskey Jack Lodge offers an outstanding balance of mountainside seclusion and easy access to the extraordinary sporting, dining, and culture of Whistler and Alta Lake. From your garage and ample motor court, you're within two or three kilometers of Whistler Village Gondola, Excalibur Gondola, Whistler Golf Club, Whistler Mountain Bike Park, and Blueberry Beach. Head about four kilometers to Creekside Village and Gondola. Discover the region's native and contemporary art at the nearby Audain Art Museum.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual Vanity, Jetted Tub, Fireplace, Television, Balcony
- Bedroom 2: King size bed (or 2 Twin size beds), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual Vanity, Fireplace, Television, Balcony
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 4: King size bed (or 2 Twin size beds), Shared access to hall bathroom with bedroom 5, Television
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Shared access to hall bathroom with bedroom 4
- Den: Queen size bed
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Wine fridge
- Espresso Machine
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Sound System
- Media room
- Wet bar
- Air Conditioning
- Pool Table
- Hot tub - heating included
- Fire pit
STAFF & SERVICES
- Chalet Host (November 15th to April 30th)
- Daily ski shuttle service (runs from 8am to 8pm, November 21st to April 30th)
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 2.2 km to Whistler Village restaurants and shops
- 2.3 km to Whistler Golf Club
- 2.9 km to Whistler Mountain Bike Park
- 3.8 km to Fairmont Chateau Whistler Golf Club
- 4.3 km to Creekside Village
- 27.7 km to Garibaldi
- 121 km to Downtown Vancouver
- 2 km to Blueberry Beach at Alta Lake
- 2 km to Whistler Village Gondola
- 2.7 km to Whistler Excalibur Gondola
- 4.3 km to Creekside Gondola
- 5.8 km to Whistler/Green Lake Water Aerodrome (YWS)
- 134 km to Vancouver International Airport (YVR)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 8 people
Bar with built-in sink
+ 3 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 60 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.