6 guests · 3 bedrooms · 3.5 bathrooms
Experience the exquisite, seaside elegance of Carmel in this superb three-bedroom home. Situated within walking distance of the Carmel Mission Basilica Museum and a short drive from Pebble Beach, the villa provides serene comfort for savoring quality time with loved ones, while placing you within easy reach of the myriad riches of the Monterrey coast. Ample alfresco living areas, classy and cozy interiors, and proximity to some of the finest golf in California compose an ideal vacation rental for families, groups of friends, and destination wedding guests.
The villa's interiors evoke the consummate, naturalistic elegance of modern Carmel, floors and cabinetry of rich wood, sumptuous furnishings, superb original artwork, and multiple fireplaces. Enjoy evenings together in the living room, sipping delicious California wine by the fire. Prepare fabulous meals of local fare in the fully equipped kitchen with chef-grade appliances and island bar, and gather in the beautiful dining room. On warm afternoons and evenings, open the door to the alfresco patio, cooking a classic Western barbeque on the grill and savoring drinks in the yard. An upper-level deck off the master bedroom is ideal for sunset wine or coffee in the morning light. Tall and lush native trees provide lovely shade cover and infuse the sea-filtered air with subtle fragrances.
The master suite features a king bed, fireplace, mounted flat-screen TV, ample walk-in closet, and ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and tub. There is one guestroom with a king bed (convertible into two twins) and one with a queen, and both have ensuite bathrooms. Each bedroom enjoy its own charm and provides tranquil privacy for individuals, couples, and children.
Great Escape features a two-car garage with beautiful doors of pickle wood, from which you can easily explore the Carmel coastline, Monterey Peninsula, and beyond. You're just two minutes from the beach at Carmel Sunset Beach, while Carmel River State Beach and Monastery Beach are slightly farther on. Golfers are an easy drive to Pebble Beach and Spyglass Hill. The exquisite charm of Carmel-by-the-Sea and Old Fisherman's Wharf are just minutes away. Big Sur—legendary site of sublime self-discovery—is less than twenty miles from your door.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Walk-in closet, Fireplace, Television
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 3: King size bed (or 2 twin size beds), Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Ice maker
- Wine cellar
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Outdoor furniture
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 7 minute walk to Carmel Mission Basilica Museum
- 5 minute drive to Carmel-by-the-Sea
- 10 minute drive to Pebble Beach
- 3.1 miles to Old Fisherman's Wharf
- 4.1 miles to Spyglass Hill Golf Course
- 6.4 miles to Cannery Row
- 7.6 miles to Monterey Bay Aquarium
- 19 miles to Big Sur
- 2 minute drive to Carmel Sunset Beach
- 4 minute drive to Carmel River State Beach
- 5 minute drive to Monastery Beach
- 7.6 miles to Lovers Point Park and Beach
- 8.1 miles to Asilomar Beach
- 7.8 miles to Monterey Regional Airport (MRY)
- 79 miles to Mineta San José International Airport (SJC)
- 111 miles to San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
- 163 miles to Fresno Yosemite International Airport (FAT)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 4 more
Have a question about this home?
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules