Mod cabin near Cucumber Gulch Wildlife Preserve
10 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4 bathrooms
Construction Note: Please note that there is construction next door to this villa. Gondola Overlook will experience noise, depending on what work is being done at the time. Please enquire with one of our Villa Specialists for further details.
This stunning contemporary chalet at Breckenridge Ski Resort is located just steps from the Shock Hill mid station of BreckConnect Gondola. Part of Shock Hill Overlook, a high-end neighborhood of exquisite luxury duplex homes bordering Cucumber Guld Wildlife Preserve, the newly built villa offers stunning interior and alfresco living spaces, beautiful mountain views, and four superb bedroom suites (including a bunkroom for kids). Balancing convenience and privacy at the heart of one of Colorado’s finest ski destinations, Gondola Overlook is an ideal vacation rental for a Rocky Mountain adventure with family and friends.
The open-plan great room sets the stage for fun and relaxing evenings together. High, vaulted ceilings, exposed wood rafters, ample and luminous windows, stunning furnishings, and a gorgeous stone hearth evoke classic alpine charm infused with exquisite contemporary taste. Returning from the slopes, spend a quiet evening on sumptuous sofas by the crackling fire, sipping fine wine while watching your favorite shows. Prepare meals and cocktails in the fully equipped kitchen, and gather around the beautiful, ten-person table. After dinner, withdraw to the media room with wine fridge and wet bar.
On warm evenings or crisp nights, step outside to relish the mountain air. Soothe your body in the delicious hot tub, kindle a fire in the outdoor fireplace, and savor hot cocoa by the fire pit.
The villa features four bedrooms, one with king bed, two with queens, and one with a double-over-queen bunk bed and a twin-size bed. The master suite and the two queen bedrooms enjoy ensuite bathrooms. The master suite also features a superb, contemporary-style hearth with fireplace and mounted TV, and its ensuite bathroom includes a steam shower and stand-alone tub. Like the rest of the villa, the bedroom décor strikes an exquisite balance of dreamy comfort and contemporary style.
Beyond Gondola Overlook, you'll enjoy excellent access to the skiing, hiking, and cultural riches of Breckenridge. Just a minute’s walk from the Shock Hill mid station of BreckConnect Gondola, the villa is only mile from the Gondola’s base and a little over a mile from the main base of the resort. Main Street is a mile and a half down the road, while Breckenridge National Historic District is two miles away.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone bathtub, Steam Shower, Dual Vanity, Fireplace, Television
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Bunk Room: Bunk bed (twin over full), Twin size bed, Shared access to hall bathroom, Shower/bathtub combo, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Wine fridge
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Television (cable)
- Sound System
- Wet bar
- Gas Fireplaces
- Ceiling fans
- Mud room
- Hot tub (heating included)
- Fire pit
- Outdoor fireplace
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 1.5 miles to Sledding & tubing at Carter Park
- 1.6 miles to Main street with restaurants & shops
- 2 miles to Breckenridge National Historic Distric
- 5.2 miles to Breckenridge Golf Club
- 59.6 miles to Pike National Forest
- 1 minute walk to BreckConnect Gondola Gondola Mid-station
- 1.1 miles to BreckConnect Gondola base
- 1.3 miles to Breckenridge Ski Resort Base
- 17.8 miles to Copper Mountain Ski Resort
- 70.8 miles to Eagle Country Regional Airport (EGE)
- 104 miles to Denver International Airport (DEN)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 10 people
Bar with built-in sink
+ 3 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 125 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 125 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.