22 guests · 11 bedrooms · 9.5 bathrooms
Casa Granada is a stunning private villa and estate within the exclusive community of Rancho Santa Fe outside Old Town San Diego. Built in a Spanish Colonial style with exquisite rustic accents, the 16,500-square-foot home features extraordinary amenities for relaxation, dining, and play, including a tennis court, a game parlor, and an alfresco dining area for 28 guests. Eleven bedrooms accommodate twenty-two guests in style, forming the perfect vacation rental for large family reunions or destination wedding guests.
The house features terraces or balconies on all levels, including a beautifully patterned pool terrace with plentiful lounge chairs and ample space for dinner parties under the Southern California sky. Enjoy games on the lawn before diving into the sparkling water. Prepare meals in the outdoor kitchen and relish them in the open air. Steep yourself in the hot tub at night under the canopy of stars.
Inside, multiple salons form an ideal venue for cocktail parties or relaxing evenings with loved ones. The open kitchen is fully equipped with gourmet appliances and serves several dining areas, including a table for ten by the fireplace and the outdoor terrace. Kids will love the games room with lounge; adults will relish the parlor with pool table and bar; and everyone will adore the cavernous home theater with large screen and sumptuous leather seating. An ample office space provides a lovely sanctuary during your vacation.
The spacious master suite features a king bed, fireplace, private balcony, and ensuite bathroom with jetted tub and stand-alone shower. The guestrooms all feature king or queen beds, providing comfortable havens for couples and individuals. Four of the guestrooms have ensuite bathrooms, and the others share bathrooms in pairs.
The villa's location balances serene privacy with convenient access to the world-class golf, stunning natural beauty, and culture-rich heart of San Diego. Walk about six minutes to the trailhead of La Orilla, which will take you to Seaside State Beach and the Mushroom Caves, or take an easy drive to Del Mar Beach, Fletcher Cove, and Cardiff State Beach. Golfers are six miles from Bridges at Rancho Santa Fe and twelve from Torrey Pines. San Diego International Airport is just twenty-four miles away.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with jetted bathtub and stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Fireplace, Television, Balcony
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Sitting area
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Jack & Jill bathroom shared with Bedroom 5, Stand-alone shower, Dual vanity
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Jack & Jill bathroom shared with Bedroom 4, Television, Balcony
- Bedroom 6: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Private terrace
- Bedroom 7: Queen size bed, Jack & Jill bathroom shared with Bedroom 8, Shower/bathtub combo
- Bedroom 8: King size bed, Jack & Jill bathroom shared with Bedroom 7, Television, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 9: Queen size bed, Jack & Jill bathroom shared with Bedroom 10, Stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 10: Queen size bed, Jack & Jill bathroom shared with Bedroom 9
- Bedroom 11: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Direct access to terrace
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Home theater
- Exercise room
- Rec room
- Foosball table
- Ping pong table
- Pool table
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Swimming Pool (Heating at extra cost)
- Hot tub (Heating included)
- Tennis court
- Alfresco dining with seating for 28
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor kitchen
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Spa services
Points of Interest
- 6 minute walk to La Orilla Trailhead (Access to Seaside State Beach and Mushroom Caves)
- 6 minute drive to San Diego Polo Fields
- 7 minute drive to Del Mar Horse Park
- 9 minute drive to Del Mar Race Track
- 4.6 miles to Town of Del Mar
- 5.7 miles to The Bridges at Rancho Sante Fe Golf
- 12 miles to Torrey Pines Golf Course
- 14 miles to Legoland
- 15 miles to Prospect Place
- 21 miles to Old Town San Diego
- 24 miles to Gaslamp Quarter
- 25 miles to Balboa Park
- 26 miles to San Diego Zoo
- 10 minute drive to Del Mar Beach
- 10 minute drive to Fletcher Cove
- 4.9 miles to Cardiff State Beach
- 12 miles to Black's Beach
- 15 miles to La Jolla Cove
- 22 miles to Mission Beach
- 22 miles to Ocean Beach
- 23 miles to Bermuda Beach
- 24 miles to San Diego International Airport (SAN)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 28 people
+ 2 more
+ 5 more
Rancho Santa Fe, CA
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 125 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 125 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.