8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4 bathrooms
The View is a spectacular penthouse apartment in the heart of Rome's famed Campo Marzio district, with a prime location on Via Condotti overlooking Piazza di Spagna and the Spanish Steps. Ideal for families, multiple couples, or destination wedding guests, the penthouse features four spacious bedrooms (all with views across the Roman rooftops), beautifully furnished interior living areas, and an extraordinary patio with alfresco dining. High-end appliances for cooking and entertainment, complimentary buffet breakfast, and daily housekeeping create a comfortable home base between forays on the town. There is hardly a finer location for experiencing the spirit of Rome—within easy walking distance of the Trevi Fountain, the Borghese Gardens, the Pantheon, world-class shopping and dining, and much more.
The penthouse balances high-end modern comforts and style with elegant accents of the building's antique past. The spacious terrace offers a uniquely enchanting venue for alfresco meals, with café-style seating, a charming striped awning, and breathtaking vistas. Two interior salons provide a tranquil setting for afternoon downtime, evening aperitivi, or late-night gatherings. Contemporary conveniences include Wi-Fi, air conditioning, and a washer/dryer.
The stunning master suite enjoys a corner perch and lovely balcony overlooking the square. Along with a super-size king bed, the suite features a large private living area and desk. There are two guestrooms with king beds and one with a queen. All four rooms enjoy ensuite bathrooms, one of which includes a superb jetted tub. The three king beds can be converted into pairs of twin beds if desired, and there are rollaway beds for additional guests.
Upon leaving your building, you'll find yourself in the absolute heart of the Eternal City, within easy walking distance of the fabulous shopping on Via del Corso and Via Condotti; extraordinary restaurants; and iconic masterpieces including the fabulous Bernini sculptures in the Borghese Gallery. Piazza del Popolo is about twelve minutes away on foot, and you're a short car ride to the Coliseum, the Forum, and Saint Peter's Basilica.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: Super king size bed (convertible to 2 twin beds), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Bidet, Television, Lounge area, Desk, Balcony
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Bidet, Television, Desk
- Bedroom 3: King size bed (convertible to 2 twin beds), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & jetted bathtub, Dual Vanity, Bidet, Television, Desk
- Bedroom 4: King size bed (convertible to 2 twin beds), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Bidet, Dual Vanity, Television, Desk
- Additional bedding - Extra bed in the first 2 bedrooms : Rollaway bed
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Espresso machine
- iPod docking station
- Air conditioning
- Alfresco dining
STAFF & SERVICES
- Buffet breakfast
- Daily cleaning & turn down
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- City tax (payable per person, per night of stay)
- Activities and excursions
- Airport transfer
Points of Interest
- 2 minute walk to
- 5 minute walk to Via Del Corso
- 8 minute walk to Fontana di Trevi
- 10 minute walk to Piazza del Popolo
- 12 minute walk to
- 7 minute drive to
- 10 minute drive to
- 12 minute drive to Campo De’ Fiori
- 15 minute drive to
- 16 minute drive to Piazza San Pietro
- 24 minute drive to Piazza di Santa Maria in Trastevere
- 36 minute drive to Ciampino–G. B. Pastine International Airport (CIA)
- 37 minute drive to Leonardo da Vinci International Airport (FCO)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 60 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.