8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 3 bathrooms
Whimsical rabbit portraits oversee the action at this beautifully restored retreat on a former model farm in England’s rolling Malvern Hills. Built in the 19th century as part of a larger estate, the villa is now part of the 150-acre Fairoaks property and one of 4 buildings that can be reserved. Just beyond the grounds, the hills offer plenty of paths for walking, and there’s a pub 2 miles away.
Start mornings with a coffee in a private garden with views stretching toward the quaint villages of the Cotswolds, then move outside for a game of cricket or croquet on the lawns, or go for a swim in the shared indoor pool. Come evening, toss one of the provided logs on the log burner and get cozy.
The villa is laid out over 3 floors, with 3 bedrooms on the ground floor, 1 bedroom on the top floor, and an open-concept living area in between. Interior designer Sarah Mason used the bunny wallpaper as a playful starting point for the look of the sitting area, dining area, and fully equipped kitchen.
Pack a picnic for a walk in the Malvern Hills, home to some of the oldest rocks in the country—and some spectacular views as well. It’s a 2-mile walk to the nearest pub and a 5-mile drive to the biweekly market in the town of Ledbury. Cheltenham makes for a great day trip, especially during its literary festival, as do the Cotswolds.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Television, View of countryside
- Bedroom 2: King size bed (can be converted to 2 twin size beds), Jack & Jill bathroom shared with Bedroom 3, Stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, View of countryside
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Jack & Jill bathroom shared with Bedroom 2, Stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Courtyard view
- Bedroom 4: Double size bed, Jack & Jill bathroom shared with hallway, Stand-alone rain shower, Direct access to courtyard
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 12
- Wood-burning fireplace
- Satellite television
- Board games
- Radiant floor heating
- Alfresco dining with seating for 12
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfers
- Activities and excursions
SHARED ACCESS TO AMENITIES AT THE FAIROAKS ESTATE
- Pool house
- Indoor swimming pool - heating included
- Fire pit
- Driveway parking - 4 spaces
Points of Interest:
- 3.1 miles to Eastnor Castle
- 5 miles to Ledbury
- 17.5 miles Ross-on-Wye
- 18 miles to Malvern Hills
- 18.5 miles Gloucester
- 20 miles to Cheltenham
- 36 miles to Cotswolds
- 52 miles to Blenheim Palace
- 58 miles to University of Oxford
- 59 miles to Pitt Rivers Museum
- 60 miles to Oxford Walking Tours
- 61 miles to Oxford Botanical Gardens
- 86 miles to Stonehenge
- 132 miles to London
- 50.3 miles to Birmingham Airport (BHX)
- 116 miles to Southampton Airport (SOU)
- 118 miles to Heathrow Airport (LHR)
- 140 miles to Bournemouth Airport (BOH)
- 146 miles to Gatwick Airport (LGW)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 1 more
Herefordshire, United Kingdom
63 min drive
129 min drive
London Heathrow Airport
134 min drive
156 min drive
169 min drive
Points of Interest
7 min drive
12 min drive
18 min drive
25 min drive
38 min drive
40 min drive
60 min drive
89 min drive
University of Oxford
92 min drive
Pitt Rivers Museum
97 min drive
Oxford Walking Tours
99 min drive
University of Oxford Botanic Garden
100 min drive
120 min drive
171 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.