14 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4 bathrooms
A hot tub and ping-pong table wait expectantly at this modern California chalet beneath the gondola in Olympic Valley. This villa is set up for fun, with a sunny deck facing the ski slopes and a great room with a bar, but also has a contemporary look, with dark wood framing mountain views. Ski in and out on the Sunnyside trail at Squaw Valley Resort and walk 7 minutes to the village for the après.
Watch the gondola cars swing their way up the mountain from a furnished deck with a hot tub and gas barbecue, then cozy up to the firepit to see the stars come out. Challenge friends and family across the ping-pong table, warm toes by the indoor fireplace, and unwind with the help of the smart TV, surround-sound system, and Wi-Fi.
At the heart of this luxury property is an open-concept great room with espresso-toned wood sloping across the ceiling and two-story windows showcasing views of the slopes outside. A pair of leather sofas beckon in the sitting area by the TV, and there’s plenty more seating at the corner bar and around a dining table for 10. The fully equipped kitchen has a breakfast bar and is open to the rest of the space.
This vacation rental has 1 master bedroom with a king bed and private ensuite bathroom, and 2 bedrooms with queen beds: 1 with a hall bathroom, and 1 that shares a hall bathroom with a bunk room that has 2 twin bunk beds. Larger parties on holiday together can also use a spare room with 2 queen beds and a hall bathroom.
With the ski hill right outside your door, a stay at this villa is a honeymoon from the everyday—simply put on your gear and go. After the day’s last run, it’s a 7-minute walk to shopping, dining, live music, and more in The Village at Squaw Valley Resort. If you’ll be in town during the summer, make the just-under-8-mile drive to Tahoe City Commons Beach or the 17-mile trip to tee off at Old Brockway Golf Course.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Mountain view
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with Bedroom 4, Shower/bathtub combo
- Bedroom 4 - Bunk Room: 2 Twin size bunk beds, Shared access to hallway bathroom with Bedroom 3, Shower/bathtub combo
- Spare Room: 2 Queen size beds, Access to hallway bathroom with stand-alone shower
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Espresso machine
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Smart TV
- Surround sound system
- Ping pong table
- Heated floors
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Hot tub - heating included
- Gas barbecue
- Outdoor furniture
- Fire pit
- Parking - 4 spaces
- Mountain view
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Private chef
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Spa services
Points of Interest
- 7 minute walk to The Village at Squaw Valley Resort
- 12 miles to Truckee
- 17 miles to Old Brockway Golf Course
- 19 miles to Crystal Bay
- 26 miles to Emerald Bay
- 7.8 miles to Tahoe City Commons Beach
- Ski-in/Ski-out access to Sunnyside trail at Squaw Valley Resort
- 7.2 miles to Alpine Meadows Ski Resort
- 20 miles to Northstar California Resort
- 40 miles to Heavenly Mountain Resort
- 14 miles to Truckee Tahoe Airport (TRK)
- 47 miles to Reno-Tahoe International Airport (RNO)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Surround sound system
Ping pong table
Olympic Valley, CA
Truckee Tahoe Airport
26 min drive
2 min drive
17 min drive
34 min drive
Points of Interest
20 min drive
34 min drive
43 min drive
South Lake Tahoe
64 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.