Fonte di Santa Regina
16 guests · 8 bedrooms · 8 bathrooms
Nestled into the unspoiled countryside, undulating lush hilltops surround this quiet estate. The idyllic property promotes total rejuvenation. An arched brick entryway leads to the main living space where a caramel palette compliments rustic tiles and clean ivory walls. Exposed stone combines with natural wood and modern décor. Explore Siena, the Gothic town of Tuscany, and its medieval cityscape, all quickly reachable via splendid panoramic roads.
Large windows set the interior ablaze with natural light. Retractable glass doors from the dining area fully open to allow access to the outdoors. On balmy evenings, why not savour your spaghetti alla carbonara at the alfresco table? From the cool, cerulean infinity pool, look out onto rolling farmlands—crowned by the caps of Mount Amiata and the Torre del Mangia—as far as your eyes can see. Two gazebos and plump patio furniture invite you to take a seat and watch the vivid sunsets with a bottle of local wine, chosen from the extensive cellar. A floating metal staircase with transparent railings leads to the upper level.
Stroll through the leafy garden, studded with aromatic bushes (think: lavender, rosemary, myrtle, and sage), crawling vines, and garrisons of olive trees. The kids will love the miniature playground, located just steps from the back terrace, and running along the trails that wind their way through the park before playing a game of ping pong. Take advantage of your in-house spa, complete with a steamy sauna and bubbling hot tub. On a day trip, visit Florence to immerse yourself in Renaissance art and architecture.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Bidet, Desk, Air conditioning, Direct access to the terrace
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Bidet, Desk, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with Bedroom 4, Stand-alone rain shower, Bidet, Desk, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with Bedroom 3, Stand-alone rain shower, Bidet, Desk, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Bidet, Desk, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 6: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Bidet, Desk, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 7: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Bidet, Desk, Air conditioning, View of the hills
- Bedroom 8: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Bidet, Desk, Air conditioning, View of the hills
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- 2 Formal dining area with seating for 8 & 16
- Ice maker
- Smart TV
- Integrated sound system
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Satellite television
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Hot tub - heating included
- Steam sauna
- Infinity pool - unheated
- Alfresco shower
- Sun loungers
- 2 gazebos
- 2 Alfresco dining areas with seating for 8 & 16
- Flattop stone grill
- Pizza oven
- Outdoor furniture
- Ping pong table
- Parking - 10 spaces
- Gated property
- Security cameras - outward facing
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Private chef
- Grocery shopping services
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 4 km to Siena
- 48 km to San Gimignano
- 73 km to Florence
- 123 km to Pisa
- 228 km to Rome
- 86 km to Florence Peretola Airport (FLR)
- 120 km to Pisa International Airport (PSA)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Ping pong table
+ 7 more
Colonia Santa Regina, Italy
66 min drive
Pisa International Airport
101 min drive
Points of Interest
11 min drive
53 min drive
69 min drive
108 min drive
149 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 60 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.