8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 3.5 bathrooms
Dainty panelled walls meet splashy mirrored ones at this London apartment that’s a perfectly matched mix of the traditional and contemporary. It’s set in a block of beautifully preserved brick homes, but with an open-concept that stretches from street to back garden. Walk 3 minutes to Fulham Broadway station and it’s a Tube ride to the city’s museums and palaces.
After a day of sightseeing, pour a Pimm’s cup or fill a glass from the wine fridge and unwind on the furnished private terrace. On warm days, you can even fold back the glass wall at the rear of the great room to let the warmth suffuse the whole house.
Wide-plank wooden floors, cream-colored panelled walls, and an onyx fireplace speak to the villa’s heritage, while mirrored panels and an open-concept layout bring it into the 21st century. The layout flows from the front door, passing 2 sitting areas before arriving at the dining area and a fully equipped kitchen with a breakfast bar.
A stay at this villa puts you in the thick of London life, with Fulham’s shops, restaurants, and markets just a few minutes’ walk away. Join the locals for a stroll in Eel Brook Common—or at a nearby pub—and walk to the nearest Underground station. It’s also less than 5 miles to big-ticket attractions like Kensington and Buckingham palaces and Westminster Abbey.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Heating, Private balcony
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, heating
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Shared access to hallways bathroom with bedroom 4, Stand-alone bathtub, Heating
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Shared access to hallways bathroom with bedroom 3, Stand-alone bathtub, Heating
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Wine fridge
- Smart television
- Integrated sound system
- Outdoor seating
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Chef service
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfers
- Babysitting services
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 3 minute walk Fulham Broadway Station
- 5 minute walk to Stamford Bridge
- 6 minute walk to Eel Brook Common
- 2.3 miles to Harrods
- 2.5 miles to Kensington Palace
- 3 miles to Buckingham Palace
- 3.8 miles to Piccadilly Circus
- 3.9 miles to Big Ben
- 3.9 miles to Westminster Abbey
- 4.5 miles to London Eye
- 14 miles to Heathrow Airport (LHR)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Greater London, United Kingdom
London Heathrow Airport
26 min drive
Points of Interest
0 min drive
Fulham Broadway Station (Stop M)
3 min walking
Eel Brook Common
5 min drive
13 min drive
13 min drive
19 min drive
20 min drive
21 min drive
23 min drive
23 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.