10 guests · 5 bedrooms · 4.5 bathrooms
Please note that only weekend rates have been applied to this listing. Please enquire for accurate weekday rates.
Take your morning tea on a walk through the communal gardens downstairs, stopping to sit and plan out your day of sightseeing in the heart of London. Before you head out, join the group for brunch in the stately dining room. Then, step outside to the bustling streets of South Kensington. You won’t have far to go before you’re in the heart of London’s museum, shopping, and nightlife districts.
Set across 2 floors, Gledhow Gardens features 4 double-bedrooms and 1-single. Feel the warm, bright sunlight while you catch up on some reading in the open concept living room. Relax on designer furnishings, enjoying a playful color palette and eclectic collection of art. On nights-in, stretch out by the feature fireplace or stream a few episodes in the media room. And, if you’re feeling like a home-cooked meal, the fully-equipped kitchen has everything you’ll need, along with plenty of space at the dining table.
Spend your days exploring the city’s most-loved museums. Within a few minutes’ walk, you’ll find the Victoria and Albert Museum, Science Museum, and Natural History Museum. When you need an escape from the crowds, pop into a local pub, or grab a bite, you’ll have an endless amount of options. At night, Exhibition Road is buzzing with excitement. Beyond the neighborhood, Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, Camden Market, and so many more of London’s treasures await.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Lounge area, Safe
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Terrace
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 4: Double size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with bedroom 5, Stand-alone rain shower & bathtub
- Bedroom 5: Twin size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with bedroom 4, Stand-alone rain shower & bathtub
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Full equipped kitchen with breakfast table
- Espresso machine
- Smart TV
- Apple TV
- Media room
- Gas fireplace
- Central air conditioning
- Central heating
- Iron/Ironing board
- Shared access to communal garden
- Security cameras - entry, ground floor terrace
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Chef service
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfers
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 5 minute drive to Victoria and Albert Museum
- 7 minute drive to Harrods
- 7 minute drive to Hyde Park
- 8 minute drive to Kensington Palace
- 2.5 miles to Buckingham Palace
- 3.1 miles to Piccadilly Circus
- 4 miles to Big Ben
- 4.4 miles to London Eye
- 13 miles to London City Airport (LCY)
- 13 miles to Heathrow international Airport (LHR)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 4 more
Greater London, United Kingdom
London Heathrow Terminal 5
28 min drive
London City Airport (LCY)
47 min drive
Points of Interest
Victoria and Albert Museum
5 min drive
7 min drive
7 min drive
Hyde Park Area
14 min drive
14 min drive
17 min drive
20 min drive
22 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.