Charming vacation home, typical, independent, fully renovated. It is located in a village in the beautiful Ria of Etel, near the ocean beaches (6km) ... and pearls of Morbihan (Saint-Cado, Gulf of Morbihan, Quiberon, Port-Louis, islands ...).
Linen and towels are provided. We apply a rebate of 20% for one week.
Charming house of brittany, typical of the region. We fully renovated for our enjoyment and that of our guests. We regularly stay to recharge our batteries, see friends and family!
The House :
Independent, clear and south facing, the house and all its openings open onto a garden not overlooked. It can accommodate 4-5 people.
The ground floor consists of:
- An entrance with storage;
- A kitchen with direct access to the garden;
- A living room with fireplace communicating directly with the kitchen and the garden;
- A bathroom with a sink, a shower and a toilet.
The attic consists of:
- A beautiful master bedroom with a 160cm bed, wardrobe ans storage place;
- A guest bedroom, with 2 x 90cm beds, can be joined, storage boxes;
- A nice little extra room, located in a row of the previous, and adapted to a child (max height 1m60)
The garden : 200m², south oriented, closed, with picnic table.
- A shed where are stored the barbecue, deckchairs, beach equipments for children and games for olders (shuffleboard, bowls);
- A parking spot under the 2 oaks;
- Shade under the mimosa, sheltered from the sun, yes ;-).
This is a really inhabited house, where there is a soul, traces of life, and that goes with: stereo, tv, books, family games, beach equipment ...
Interconnecting the second chamber, there is a 3rd bedroom made to accommodate a child if necessary.
You have a full access to the house and the outbuildings.
Interaction with guests
I am born near the Etel Ria and I live in Strasbourg. I remain constantly in touch by phone, to give help or recommendations. On site, a person of my family lives near and may help if needed.
Other things to note
We provide linen (sheets, towels, tea towels, bath mats). The tarif includes a cleaning service at the end of your stay. It can be deducted if you do it yourself.
The main heating is a pellet stove. The pellet bags used for the stove are returned at the end of the stay, or are invoiced 5 € / bag (available in the supermarkets around).
If you smoke, it will be outside of the house. The shoes are not allowed upstairs (bedrooms). Finally, our friendly pets are not allowed during the stay.
Je vis à Strasbourg mais je suis originaire de Bretagne, de la Ria d'Etel ! J'aime profiter des régions que je visite, à pied ou à vélo, afin de profiter pleinement de la nature et des villages, et m'arrêter quand bon me semble, lorsque le lieu invite à la contemplation ou à la gastronomie ! Comme vous ?
Je ne serai pas sur place durant votre séjour mais soyez assurés que tout est mis en oeuvre pour que vous passiez un excellent moment, avec toute l'aide nécessaire en cas de besoin.