Situated on 21 private acres in the heart of California's historical Gold Country. This Sutter Creek estate is located between the Wineries of Shenandoah Valley and Kirkwood Ski Resort. Perfect for a family/friend getaway or business retreat
1. People other than those in the Guest party may not stay overnight on the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
2.This home is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
3. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order. Please do not move any furniture. You will incur a fee.
4. Smoking is NOT allowed.
5. Pets are NOT allowed.
6. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the home. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the home. Cleaning fee is for deep cleaning that we will hire out for after your stay. If home is not left in good order, you will incur fees for excessive cleaning. Thank you
7. Water and Septic: The property is on a well and septic systems.
The septic system is very effective but needs to be respectfully used.
8. NO PARTIES OR EVENTS.
9. SECURITY- PROPERTY HAS EXTERIOR SURVEILLANCE CAMERAS FOR SECURITY PURPOSES.
10. Maximum Occupancy - Maximum occupancy is twelve (12) persons. Plenty of room for parking.
11. Our rates do include the 10% mandatory Amador County hotel tax.
12. Check Out time is 10:00 am. There is a $100.00 per hour penalty if not adhered to. Exemptions are ONLY made with prior approval by Owner.