Lovely apartment in Rome (historical center) perfect for a laisure trip or vacation or for work... that is for a day, a weekend or a week.
Things to keep in mind
When the host arrives it is necessary to proceed with the registration of documents (identity card, passport or driving license) and I give you the keys of the room, of the flat and of the door of the building. All keys are kept by the guest. Any damage and loss will be subject to a fine (70 euro).
The check-in is possible after 10.00 am of the arrival day and untill 7.00 p.m. After 7 p.m. is additional cost Euro 10 per houres.
All the rooms must be left free before 11.00 am of the leaving day. Particular conditions must be agreed during the booking process.
Breakfast will be served in the kitchen from 8:30 to 10:00 AM (Please inform me the previous day when you want it). If you need to have breakfast before 8:00, tell me the morning before and a cold breakfast will be left in your room.
- Keep silence especially from 1 p.m. to 4 p. m. and after 10 p.m. At this time tv is not allowed.
- All the rooms are non smoking. Violators will be billed 35 euros extra for laundry.
- No prohibited articles or flammable articles are allowed to be stored or installed inside the room.
- Use of kitchen is not allowed
- Cooking or any ignition is not allowed in the room.
- No visitors are allowed at any time without my permission.
- Please do not take away the guest room items as souvenirs. Otherwise, the charge will be added onto your bill.
- No hanging of clothes or other articles outside the windows is allowed.
- Guests are held responsible for any damage done to the furniture/decoration or other facilities insides the rooms.
- Guests must take good care of their own belongings. I will not be held responsible for any loss or damage incurred.
- Guests are not allowed to answer to the bell neither to open the apartment door.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Baggage storage is available. Be sure you inform me if you need this service