At this time the Hamlet offers 6 houses that were build over the last few years, within the next few years there should be an additional of 4 to 6 more.
Pretty much each houses have a south facing terrace where you can enjoy an aperitif at sunset before enjoying your home made meal made from local produces collected in the area.
The 60ft by 20ft shared pool (that's open from the 15th of June to the 15th of September) & its pool house await your visit for you to enjoy a swim or simply to relax on a pool chair.
Aside from renting to vacationers the hamlet can also be rented for weddings, family gatherings reception or any other events....
Overall, with all houses combined the hamlet can very easily welcome from 60 to 80 guests.... If you party is larger than 80 guests we can direct them
to local B&B, Gites, etc.
- There's a full time gardien in the hamlet.
- All the houses are fully equipped with linens, sheets, blankets (summer & winter), we can also provide cots & high chairs for babies.
Sorry, but your dear pets aren't allowed on the grounds.
Available for your entertainment Ping Pong table, petanque court & planchas & BBQ to be shared.
A la carte service:
- Groceries & all can be delivered to your house directly.
- We can arrange activities of any kind be it gastronomic, cultural, wine cellar's visits, visits of the region, a VTT tour of the area et beyond, walking trek,
quads can be rented so are canoes to ride down on the Ardeche or La Ceze rivers. For the houses aficionados there are horse barns within a short distance from the hamlet.
- Also available, but not included, are the possibility of hiring a cleaning person.
- Breakfast, Lunch & diner can be ordered.
- Rental of 3G USB & router is available.