Perfect location directly in front of the waterfront and boardwalk. Wake up every day to large bay windows with a great view of the harbor!
Take a walk along the beautiful Halifax boardwalk and enjoy the farmer's market or the many events that occur there. Or walk further inland to the center of downtown (Barrington and Spring Garden) where you can find many of Halifax's best restaurants, shops, and bars. Or simply stay in and enjoy the shared courtyard, pool, or gym!
This is a great chance to relax and recharge. Imagine yourself walking the boardwalk at sunset, listening to the sounds of the harbor, and taking in the sea breeze.
Take a dip in the pool to cool off on a hot sunny day or maybe just read a book at the nearby Choco Cafe espresso bar.
I've recently added an air conditioner, new queen bed, fresh linens, and comfy pillows to make your stay more comfortable. Help yourselves to family-produced premium Mark&Son coffee, Tazo teas, organic pomegranate juice, and Kellogg's Pop-Tarts for breakies.
Discover Halifax from my waterfront home. The boardwalk awaits.
As my guest of my home you are welcome to take advantage of the shared spaces such as the pool, the gym, or the courtyard.
Interaction with guests
My co-hosts Eric and Andrew will be a message away from anything you may need. Please feel free to message me and I'll make sure they take care of you.
Other things to note
My place is on the on the main floor of the building, facing the breathtaking harbor. You'll have all the convenience of being right downtown near the most popular bars and restaurants, so some street noise is to be expected, especially over busy festival weekends.
- Quietness is a virtue. I would be grateful if you could be diligent in maintaining a volume that won't disturb the neighbors.
- This is a non-smoking building. Some of the tenants are very sensitive to this. Please do not smoke in the apartment or anywhere on the property.
- Please turn off the lights and air conditioner when you are out of the apartment to conserve energy.
- Please don't disturb the Nest fire alarm, carbon monoxide detector, Sensibo climate control, humidity sensor, or entrance security camera. These are for your safety, but also for my insurance policy.
- Our home is big enough for two people. Please make sure to reserve for the correct amount of guests. A charge of $100 CAD per person per night will be charged once total guests inside our home exceeds two people.
- As a guest, you're responsible to pay for any damages or covered losses made by yourself or invitees that accompany you. Please treat my home with respect.
I am a 30-something professional computer programmer from Halifax, Canada. I sometimes like to travel and work at the same time. Usually this consists of working out of co-working spaces, cafe's, or from wherever I'm staying during week days, then weekends and weeknights exploring the city! I am easy going and friendly, and always enjoy meeting new people
In those case where I am travelling, Andrew and Eric will be helping co-host my place and taking care of things until I'm back