Set on a quiet tree lined street in a quiet neighborhood you will find your stay here to be exceptionally tranquil. We are close to Restaurants, Shopping, the Lake County Fair Grounds, and have a jogging trail around a large pond just one block from the house. This room is good for solo adventurers, and business travelers. Check out our other guest room, Peaceful Getaway, for additional availability. https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/13236115
- Let host know your estimated time of arrival as soon as possible.
- Close the lid on the toilet before flushing otherwise millions of germs fly into the air.
- Leave the bathroom door wide open after you shower so it airs out.
- No cooking/laundry after 10pm
- No drugs, smoking, or alcohol.
- No food, drinks, or snacks in the bedroom & carpeted rooms - except bottled water.
- Use a hanger for wet clothing or towels. Don't put them on the wooden or upholstered furniture!
- No loud talk, gathering or music unless pre-arranged with host
- Please clean up after yourself
- Guest are expected to conserve water and energy.
- No curfew but courtesy text appreciated if coming back very late.
- Host office and bedroom are private and off limits.
- Complete home rules book in the room and on dining room table.
VERIFIED ID MUST BE COMPLETED. YOU MUST DISPLAY A CLEAR HEADSHOT OF YOURSELF AS YOUR PROFILE PICTURE. We also like to see some personal information about you in your profile. Security and tranquility for ourselves and our guests is of highest regard. This is the page to learn how to get your ID verified. https://www.airbnb.com/verify Also, Mundelein requires all renters to sign a Crime Free Lease Addendum which basically says you won't do anything illegal or discharge firearms. A copy will be here for you to sign when you check in. - When you first email me include the word "Sparkle" so I know you read these rules.
This host has 12 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am a master energy healer and trainer with two grown daughters.
My BFA is in Art Education/design/photography. I'm a pretty good cook/baker. Love forests, streams, hiking, the Pacific ocean and it's beautiful sunsets.