Our home is located on Inks Lake. It is a very nice older home that has been in our family for many years. We are constantly updating it. It is a wonderful place to kick back and relax and enjoy the water with wonderful water access both beach & dock.
Every season has a special charm. Spring wildflowers bloom from March to May. Summer fun on the lake includes swimming, fishing, & water sports. Great Fall weather and usually mild winters.
- We recently installed a new water system. But water recycles from the lake. We constantly check it. But we suggest bringing bottle water to drink. Kitchen is fully equipped with pots, pans, dishes, microwave, coffee pot, etc. You will need to bring paper towels & paper plates come in very handy. There is not an ice machine so you will need to bring ice also.
- You will need to BRING TOWELS. We provide bedding but not towels.
- Please do not put any grease down sink. We do not have a garbage disposal. Also, because of lake & septic sysytem please do not flush any tampax, kotex, diapers, latex, or paper towels.
- Do not leave any trash in the home. Trash cans are by the road. Also do not leave any food in the refrigerator.
- Water sprinklers are set to go on every other day in the summer. It is important that we do this to keep our yard so nice. Please park your vehicles where they wont get wet and remember any items left outside will get wet too. Absolutely no tents, campers, or RV's are allowed on our property. The yard man may come while you are there & you might need to move items so he can mow. Thank you for being considerate about this. We love our property and want to keep it nice so everyone can enjoy it.
- Home is on the lake out in the country. So there is lots of wildlife to enjoy like deer. But please be careful because of other wildlife like coons, squirrels, skunks, snakes, scorpions, & insects.
- Lake house, outdoors, dock, & lake are not childproof. Please watch your children especially around the water. We strongly suggest to bring & require them to wear life jackets. And that there is always adult supervision. If you are not sure how deep the water is always enter feet first do not dive! We do require a waiver signed for every booking. Tenant agrees to indemify, defend, and hold landlord harmless for any loss, attorney fees, court, or claims arising out of use of the premises.
- Please respect our neighbors privacy by not trespassing on their property. Do not use or swim at their docks. They will call the sheriff.
- Most important part of your stay is to relax & enjoy yourself. It is a great lake with lots of neat wildlife, wildflowers, fish, etc. We hope you have a wonderful time.