Skip to content
Relaxing patio table w/4 chairs, 3 loungeLiving room with blackout curtains
Entire apartment

Great Location

Pamela User Profile
Pamela

Great Location

2 guests
1 bedroom
1 bed
1 bath
2 guests
1 bedroom
1 bed
1 bath
HOME HIGHLIGHTS
Self check-inEasily check yourself in with the keypad.

My place is located near the Civic Center, arts, restaurants, and Devon Boat district. A five minute drive to Cox Convention center, Dodger Ball Park, Oklahoma City Bombing Memorial, 10 mins to Medical Center and 15 mins to Remington Race Track. Easy access to I-35, I-40, Tinker AFB 15 mins. This is a duplex, not in an apartment building, unit has one front door off the street parking space available.

Amenities

Kitchen
Wifi
Free parking on premises
Cable TV
TV
Dryer

Sleeping arrangements

Bedroom 1
1 queen bed

House Rules

Not safe or suitable for children (2-12 years)
No smoking
Not suitable for pets
No parties or events
Check-in time is 12PM (noon) - 7PM
Check out by 12PM (noon)
Self check-in with keypad

Availability

5 Reviews

Accuracy
Communication
Cleanliness
Location
Check-in
Value
Lamond User Profile
Lamond
September 2017
The place is located in a convenient location near bricktown and I-40 which made it very easy to get to almost any location. The area is a little rough but surprisingly quite other than the fact the location is very close to the train yard. The kitchen had all the amenities and a…
Pamela User Profile
Response from Pamela:
Thanks for your feedback Lamond. I would like to address a few things you mentioned in your review about the area being a little rough. I retired with 27 years as a mail courier in Okla. City and surrounding rural areas and am familiar with every rough neighborhood and this area is not one of them. My definition of rough would be obvious criminal elements. I have lived in this area off and on over 25 years, 30% of us are retired or semi-retired with the other 70% being young working families with children under the age of 10. Like many neighborhoods some people do not maintain their property so there are a few run-down houses that the city is now addressing. But for the most part small business and homeowners like myself have renovated our homes and maintain our yards. The noise factor of the train is mentioned on my listing, (train crossing). Anyone staying near the city center will hear the train including the luxury downtown hotels and condo's located directly across the street from the train station. Okla. City is not a large city, hard to get far away from the train unless you find a place outside the city limits as it runs in all four directions. Thanks.
September 2017
Elizabeth User Profile
Elizabeth
July 2017
Had a wonderful stay in OKC! Stayed here for several weeks and truly enjoyed the property and homeowner! Homeowner was wonderful - very accommodating. There was nothing that was needed that was not available for an extended stay. Would highly recommend! Just to address other pr…
Tina User Profile
Tina
May 2017
Nice getaway.
Kate User Profile
Kate
December 2016
Pamela was very accommodating to us. It was very private and cozy. However, there is a train nearby that may wake a light sleeper. Everything you need is a short drive away with many restaurants and things to do.
Ali User Profile
Ali
December 2016
Pam was a wonderful host and made sure that my mom had all the amenities she needed. The only drawbacks were a slightly rough neighborhood and no shower (only a bath).
Pamela User Profile
Response from Pamela:
It was nice meeting you Ali and thanks for your feedback as I am new to hosting and wish to please my guest. I have updated the no shower in all three sections on the listing so hopefully it will stand out. (Installing a shower soon) I have lived in this neighborhood since 1992 and the only problem I've had with crime was a break in in my shed when the house was on the market and vacant.
December 2016

Hosted by Pamela

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United StatesJoined in October 2013
Pamela User Profile
6 Reviews
Verified
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within an hour
Always communicate through AirbnbTo protect your payment, never transfer money or communicate outside of the Airbnb website or app.

The neighbourhood

Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.

Check In

Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.

Check Out
You won’t be charged yet

Similar listings