Come stay with us in our beautiful & comfortable guest suite. Our place is in a peaceful, quiet, safe and a very convenient neighborhood. The space is good for couples, solo adventurers and business travelers.
We're conveniently located to all that matters in North County-Just hop onto Hwy 78 & we are less than 6 mi from the beach. We're also close to LegoLand/SeaLife Aquarium, Flower Fields, Premium Outlets, GIA, restaurants & more.
- Quiet hours 10PM to 6AM.
- No drugs, incense or candle burning.
- Only registered guests allowed on property
- You are welcome to use the refrigerator, however, no cooking please.
- Please park in the guest parking spaces located at the entrance or next to
the clubhouse which are only a short walk away.
- We enjoy meeting all of our guests, but we respect their privacy and space
as well. Just call or send a text if you need anything. We are always
- Check in/luggage drop off is 3:00PM; Check out is 11:00AM.
- PLEASE TURN OFF LIGHTS BEFORE LEAVING.
Use the makeup wipes provided. DO NOT use the wash cloths or towels.
Please hang the bath towels on the provided hooks on the back of the
- Please let us know if you'd like to join us for a light breakfast. Served from
Enjoy our several relaxation areas.
*RULE #1*-- Have a wonderful stay in Vista !
PROVIDE A COMPLETE PROFILE**
We prefer guests that provide a clear and current profile pic (for safety) and a little introduction to who they are and why they choose our home.
We love children but we prefer not to have them as guests.
David and I are youthful seniors. We are always on the go and take advantage of the active lifestyle of the San Diego area.
David speaks Spanish.
We look forward to meeting you and sharing our clean home and hospitality. Thank you for looking and considering us to be part of your travel memories. We hope to make your stay homey and comfortable.