Our boat is located in Lake Superior's Premier Resort Marina, Port Superior! We are the second boat on the dock: nice and close to the parking lot, bathrooms, restaurant & bar, pool, and tennis courts! The marina clubhouse has laundry machines and many individual private bathrooms with their own toilet and shower. Wifi is accessible from the boat. Note: the boat cannot be driven
Our boat is best for couples and solo adventurers.
Our boat is a 30 foot SeaRay Weekender. The "upstairs" feels like a living room with carpeted floor, 2 smaller bench seats (our "loveseats") and 1 long bench seat (the "couch!") and a small table. Below deck you'll find a space similar to a pop-up camper with a; dining room, kitchen, and bedroom. We do have a privy but ask that guests not use it. The kitchen has a small mini-fridge and operational sink that uses clean water from the boat's holding tank, we will leave dishes aboard for you to use and would appreciate if you would please wash them before your departure. The booth style table (seats 4) can be converted into a second bed, but we ask that you let us know in advance if you need this sleeping space so we can prepare it for you (the table can be a bit heavy and difficult to maneuver).
Other things to note
Please be advised: We do not allow our guests to turn on or drive the boat. This listing is intended to serve as a place, such as a hotel, for you to stay in comfort and enjoy the amenities.
- The boat engines shall not be turned on and the boat shall not be operated by guests at any time
- Quiet hours 11pm-8am
- Adult life jackets are kept on board for emergency use. If you bring children aboard, you are required to have the appropriate sized life jacket(s) for their body size
- Swimming is not allowed in the marina waters of Lake Superior
- No open flames are allowed on marina docks or on the boat
- Use of the on-board bathroom is prohibited
- The shore power cord may not be unplugged at any time
- Staying aboard our boat is at your own risk
- You will be held responsible for violation of any of the marina’s rules, disorder, depredations, or indecorous conduct by a patron, or his crew or guest, that might injure a person, cause damage to property or harm the reputation of the marina. Any violations shall be cause for the immediate removal from the boat in question by the marina staff.
We're a young married couple from Northern Wisconsin. We have spent the last 2 summers staying on our boat in Bayfield. And now that we're living on dry land we'd like to share the boat-life experience! We love the outdoors and beautiful Lake Superior. We enjoy vacationing where we can camp, hike, and kayak.