This beautiful Norman house located in the heart of the "Pays d'Auge" is waiting for you for a stay in the peaceful countryside.
Old cowshed, the building became in a few years a living house sheltering about ten beddings (2 double beds which one is on the ground floor and 6 single beds).
You can bask in the landscaped garden and discover its ornamental ponds.
Come and spend some time with your friends, colleagues or family throughout the year.
On the ground floor :
- 1 bedroom with a double bed
- An adjacent shower-room
- 2 beds in room in a row
- Living room with fireplace / woodstove and corner with TV (TNT, BBC and DVD player)
- Dining room with little sitting room / library
- Fitted kitchen with oven, micro-wave, electric plate...
On the first floor on the right :
- Bedroom with 1 single bed
- Shower-room in a row
- 1 single bed in the corridor
- Bedroom in a row with 2 beds
On the first floor on the left :
- Small office (with internet / wifi)
- Bedroom with double bed
You will have access to the main house (the former cowshed).
The secondary buildings are not accessible to the travelers.
Terrace / patio and garden also at disposal of the travelers.
Interaction with guests
I'm avaible during your stay (either on-site, or by phone) if you have any questions about the accomodation, the places to visit around, the shops nearby...
Other things to note
Be careful ! The grocery stores aren't just next door ! Plan to go shopping before arriving (bakery at 4 km, supermarket at 8 km).
We make available some tea, coffee and sugar for your arrival.