175 Spanish Street: Our rustic guest house has 2 bedrooms each with a private entry and en suite bath with a common area living room located one block off of Main St., Sutter Creek within walking distance of shopping, wine tasting and restaurants. This location is central to several holiday events, historical landmarks and activities. It is also a great starting point for motorcycle rides, scenic drives or wine tasting.
175 Spanish Street: Our rustic guest house has 2 bedrooms and a common area living room located one block off of Main St., Sutter Creek within walking distance of shopping, wine tasting and restaurants. You will have access to Sutter Creek and the yard which has California's largest magnolia tree among several other heritage plants. This location is central to several holiday events, historical landmarks and activities. It is also a great starting point for motorcycle rides, scenic drives or wine tasting. This room has no closet. See Charming Historic Guest House (our other room in this guest house) if you need a clothes closet. We provide bed linens and towels. Bring your own soap, shampoo and toiletries. 2 cats and a dog live in the main house. You may see them outside, but no pets are allowed in the guest cottage.
This is a private room which features a queen bed with an en suite bath. The living room separates the two guest rooms and is common area. There is a wood stove in the living room. You are welcome to bring your own Duraflame log (no wood please).
Guests will have access to the whole front yard and the seating around the guest house. There is also a fire pit that guests are welcome to use and wood is available at the gas station 2 blocks away or at Safeway at the top of the hill, we do not supply it. The main house along with its garage and lattice enclosed patio are off limits.
My family and I live in the main house on the property; we come and go throughout the day because our schedules vary, however, we are always available via text. We are also motorcycle friendly as our whole family rides and can help plan a motorcycle ride or scenic drive. We are also available to answer any other questions guests may have or can refer them to any resources they may need. We are happy to interact as much or as little as guests prefer.
Spanish Street is a quaint residential neighborhood with historic homes.
Go to (URL HIDDEN) for more information.
-Parking is on the street.
-The living room separates the two rooms of the guest house and is a common area.
If you would like to rent the entire guest house please book each room separately.
You will have access to your room and will be sharing the living room as common area if there is another guest booked. There are lawn chaise lounge chairs outside that you can roll to any location in the yard to enjoy a picnic, read, or do whatever you like. There is a fire pit you are welcome to use however bring your own wood. Wood may be seasonally available for purchase at the local Lowe's, gas station 2 blocks away, or Safeway. The main house, along with its garage and lattice enclosed patio are off limits.
Interaction with guests
My family and I live in the main house on the property; we come and go throughout the day because our schedules vary, but are always available through the Air BnB messaging system if we are not home. I may occasionally be out when you arrive but I will provide advance notice with instructions if this will be the case.
Other things to note
-Parking is on Spanish Street.
-Our guest house has 2 bedrooms, which are both listed on Airbnb, so there may be another couple staying in the other room. However, the living room separates the 2 bedrooms and is a common area so there is plenty of privacy!
- When checking in, please come to the back door of the main house and ring the buzzer/bell. We can't hear the front door bell.
- 1. Check-in time is between 3:00 pm and 5:00pm and check-out is 12:00 pm. Please ask us in advance if you are need of flexibility on these times, so we can make adequate arrangements.
- 3. Maximum Occupancy - Maximum occupancy is two (2) persons. This property is not suitable for large parties or big social events.
- 4. We do not provide parking, there is, however, plenty of parking on the street.
- 5. Our house is in a residential neighborhood and while our neighbors are reasonable, we do ask that you observe Sutter Creek's quiet hours. The hours are 10:00pm - 7:00am on weekdays and 10:30pm - 9:00am on weekends. We ask that you don't make a ruckus (i.e.; loud music in the yard or on the porch) that will keep the neighbors from sleeping--or from enjoying their own yards and homes.
- 6. Your privacy is respected. Please respect the privacy of the owners.
- 7. No daily maid service. Plenty of clean linens and bath towels are provided, but daily maid service is not provided. For stays of 7 nights or longer, we will arrange to have our cleaning service visit at a time that is mutually convenient. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken off site.
-8. We are animal lovers here but due to other guests and family who have allergies, they are not permitted.
- 9. Enjoy the quiet serenity and beauty of the property! You may hear owls and hawks or catch a sighting of deer or a wild Pablo*! *Pablo is our all white cat who is very friendly but deaf.
Hi there, I'm Erica!
My family owns a distillery up in El Dorado Hills, where I spend most of my time working. I also work with my mom in turning our house into an event venue. Whenever I'm not working, I enjoy going on day trips all over Northern California, but if I could I'd go on month long vacations to Disneyland! My love of Disneyland is comparable to the love I have for pizza.