About this listing
Family owned 17th floor 1 Bedroom 2 Bathroom 873 sq.ft. condo aiming best class service is right on the beach with great views of Gulf Coast from balcony.
Pelican Beach offers the dream vacation with BEST views, sand and sea in the area at 5 minute drive from heart of Destin, Harborwalk Village and across Big Kahuna Water & Adventure Park either for a couple looking for romantic getaway or for a family looking for beach & sand vacation.
* Brand new stainless range, microwave, refrigerator with ice maker, dishwasher. Vacuum cleaner, iron & ironing board, hair dryers
* Coffee machine, toaster, blender, kettle, full kitchenware
* Master bedroom has one king size bed, direct door to master bathroom with a 50" TV with Cable/Netflix/Amazon Prime
* Hallway has bunk beds for sleeping 2. Guest bathroom is accessed from hallway
* Sofa in the living room is a sleep sofa which converts into a queen bed
* Cable TV, Netflix, Amazon Prime on both TVs, DVD Player and high speed Wi-Fi
* 29" Sound Bar for connecting your bluetooth devices to play music
* No carpets, no rugs for hygiene purposes. All tile floors.
* Playing cards and a rich set of board games.
* Two beach chairs, an umbrella, beach cart and a wheeled cooler along with ice packs for the use of our guests. You also have an option to rent umbrellas and chairs on the beach. IMPORTANT: Tents and canopies are NOT allowed on the beach, just umbrellas. Private umbrellas are only allowed behind the rows of rental umbrellas.
* Keyless entry door lock system, no keys during your stay with your unique code. You can also set up your own 3-6 digit code.
Your welcome package will have startup supply of bottled water, toilet papers, travel size shampoo, hand soaps in both bathrooms and paper towel, dish liquid, new dish sponge, dishwasher(2) and laundry(1) tablets.
Interaction with guests
Our goal is to provide you a family owned place to stay that makes you feel like you’re in a home -away from home- to make sure you will return for years. We will be available to you 24/7.
Pelican Beach Resort has on site security, front desk, heated indoor and outdoor pools, kiddie pool, hot tub, sauna, steam room, fitness center, beach services, beach side Tiki Bar, extra large sun deck, great for tanning and socializing next to Tiki Bar, a seasonal deli/restaurant/convenience store, video game room, tennis courts, umbrella and chair rentals, free covered/uncovered parking and outdoor grills.
Many of the restaurants nearby are landmarks in Destin. Silver Sands, a large factory outlet mall is seven miles east. The brand new Destin Commons outdoor shopping mall is at the corner of the Mid Bay Bridge and Hwy 98. It has a huge movie theater complex, Hard Rock Cafe, Bass Pro Fishing shop, Johnnie Rockets, and all the mall shops you have come to know and love in a beautiful outdoor setting. Fort Walton Beach has a new pier to fish off of that is wonderful. Deep sea fishing is right up the street! Destin was a fishing town before it was anything else, so you can come home with quite a catch!!
The Emerald Coast was recently picked as the #1 Beach in America by USA Today readers and selected for the 8th year in a row as the Best Beach in the South and Top Family Destination by Southern Living readers!
You can reach Destin using Pensacola (PNS) or Fort Walton Beach (VPS) airports. Uber is a convenient way to drive around in case you do not prefer to rent a car.
1 guest should be minimum 25 years old (or married) for every 3 guests under 25. In case you do not comply, please inquire before booking.
Tents and canopies are NOT allowed on the beach, just umbrellas. Private umbrellas are only allowed behind the rows of rental umbrellas.
No smoking anywhere in the building, unit or on the balcony (except designated area on the ground floor)
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 19 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Scuba instructor, vintage car collector, frequent traveler. Father to 4 and 6 year old sons. Love travelling with family. Destin has always been our favorite destination with its tranquility, great beaches and clear waters. That is why we have now 2 condos to offer to you, with our service and attention