This flat, in downtown Paris (between Bastille and Nation) is located in an old and authentic area where traditional parisian life takes place : restaurants, small shops, bar, markets... Easily accessible, with more than 5 metro stops in the immediate area, makes it easy to come/go from train stations or airports, and to visit Paris once you have arrived. The building is more than one century old with well conserved architecture (stone wall, wooden floors and stairs - be careful : no elevator!). Welcome to your home away from home, a contemporary and artistically decorated flat in a charming old building!
• Totally renovated in november 2016.
• Fully equipped : TV with 100 channels, Wifi, fiber optical, dishwasher, washing and drying machine, oven and microwave oven, fan, coffee machine, hairdryer, iron, induction cooker, fridge-freezer...
• Totally quiet and very bright.
• 1 queen size bed and 1 double pull-out sofa bed.
• Access to all rooms in the appartment.
Other things to note
•The flat is located on the 5th floor (6th american floor) without an elevator.
Although the stairs are very large and accessible, the flat is not adapted to a physically handicapped person.
License or registration number7511100137067
Learn about this number