Nearest station is Ikejiriohashi.(Tōkyū)
Ikejiriohashi Station is one stop from Shibuya.
it takes about 2 minutes ride.
Ikejiriohashi to my house 7min by walk.
Nakameguro(Tokyo Metro, Tōkyū) 10 min by walk.
1 min walk to convenience store,
5 min walk to big supermarket,cafe.park
There are 2 separate rooms so it is possible to house 3 people.
The apartment is situated on the first floor (1F)
There are 2 separate bedrooms. There are 3 beds.
The total area is 28 m².
One room has 1 semi double bed, the other room has 2 single beds.
One of the bedrooms is connected to the kitchen. It is an open plan room, so there is no door in between.
- Switch off the airconditioner/heater, room lights and other electrical appliances when you go out.
- Please don't make noise after 10 PM inside and outside the apartment. No parties and no loud music all day.
- Please don't talk to anyone in the building. If anyone approaches you don't talk to them or just say you are staying with a friend. and contact me on airbnb
-Smoking ban including veranda
- Please separate your: burnable, recyclable (cans, plastic bottles, glass), and non-burnable items. Please put these in separate bags. You can use any clear plastic bag. I will also prepare bags for you to use.
- You cannot put the trash outside the apartment. Please leave it in the apartment. We will take it after your check-out.
- Visitors are responsible for any damages or losses that occur in the room and will be charged the cost of any repairs or replacement.
- Thank you for your cooperation!
My name is Toyohito- a Dj,producer from Tokyo,Japan.
I like traveling. I've been to London,Seoul,Singapore,HongKong,N.Y,Cebu and Bangkok.
My favourite is hong kong. I have been to HongKong six times .
My favorite food is curry. I recommend a curry shop called Murugi in Shibuya .You should definitely visit it If you have a chance.
I also like YAKITORI. Yakitori is grilled chicken skewers.
In Shibuya there are a lot of reasonable yakitori shops . I recommend that you try it.