To see other great listings in the center, please check all of my listings!
This place will definetely meet any needs you may have! We are less than 10 min away from the Center ( walking distances to parks, banks, stores&malls) and the Old City Center, where you will find places to eat, drink, dance and have fun!
Direct bus number 783 from the airport! Stop Piata 21 Decembrie is 5 min away from the apartment.
The space offers everything needed by guests for short stays as well as for long stays. Located in the city centre, the apartment offers a great stay for travellers looking to be close to all the main touristic attractions in Bucharest, thus saving time and money.
- private room ( in shared apartment ) with lock on door
- cheap price in the city center
- close to Old City ( 10 min walking) , Unirii Square and Univesity Square, the House of Parliament ( 20 minutes) and plenty museums and parks in walkable distances
- bus 783 directly from the airport ( Station Piata 21 Decembrie - 5 min away from the apartment)
- bus 85 from the main train station Gara de Nord
- Subway Universitate and many other bus lines available 2 min away
- best internet speed available in Romania
- shared bathroom that you can acces directly from your room ( more privacy )
- fully equipped kitchen ( you can cook )
- washing machine available
- hair dryer and iron machine provided
- quiet area ( no car noises or parties in the area )
- towels provided ( as well as shampoo, shower gel , soap etc)
- coffee and tea in the kitchen for the guests
- kitchen has terrace ( for smokers )
The guests will have access to:
- free Wi-fi / internet cable
- air-conditioning in every room
- coffee and tea at discretion (in the kitchen)
- clean towels and sheets
- kitchen ( you can use anything in the kitchen to prepare your meals)
- 1 bathroom with shower cabin, toilet and sink
- 1 bathroom with toilet, sink, bidet and bathtub
- living room
- kitchen balcony
- washing machine
Each bedroom has a separate entry.
The kitchen is fully equipped with a gas cooker and oven, refrigerator, coffee machine and toaster. You can use anything in the kitchen to prepare your meals.
Interaction with guests
Both me and my house mate are really friendly and sociable. We are happy to give you informations about the city, the surroundings and how to make the best of your stay. We'll see each other now and then, we won't bother you too much, but if you need our help, be sure we will recommend you the cool places in Bucharest.
Other things to note
If you have any special request for your room or the apartment ( things you might need), you can just ask and we will try to figure out a way to make it possible!
Since i had a lot of requests for early check-ins or late check-out, for which i have to adapt my regular schedule, and also because it requires transportation for me between two locations, i require some fees for :
- bring and leave luggage earlier in the apartment (without getting the room) : 5 euros
- early check-in ( before 1 pm - get the keys for the room) - 10 euros
- leave luggage in the apartment after 12 am ( noon ) - 5 euros
- late check-out ( keep the room after 12 am ) - 10 euros
These options are possible only if the room is available that day! Please ask before, to make sure the room is available.
Quiet time between 22:00 - 08:00
Smoking allowed on the balcony.
Please keep common spaces clean after use during your trip, like kitchen, balcony, shared bathroom etc. There will most likely be other guests in the house, as well.
Please don't break or damage anything in the apartment.
Please read the entire description for my listing.
Basically, all i am asking from my guests is to have common sense during their trip, to respect the house and the other guests.
ENJOY YOUR TIME IN MY APARTMENT!
Hey! I am Diana, and i will be your host if you decide to rent my place!
I am a friendly&sociable person, but i also know to respect other people's privacy.
I currently work in Human Resources, which takes most of my daily time, but i can also manage to relax, go out or enjoy a movie!
I will gladly anwer any question you may have about the place and provide you with the necessary information.