My place is a peaceful oasis in the pines, yet 5 minutes from downtown Nevada City. Relax on 2 acres with a swimming pool and adjacent gazebo with gas BBQ and patio dining area. You will have your own separate accommodations with comfortable bedroom, large flat screen TV in living room, large full kitchen with brand new appliances and full bathroom.
Winter skiing 45 minutes away and summer swimming at the Yuba River 10 minutes away.
Great for couples, singles, and world travelers!
- Comfortable bedroom with new queen bed and mattress and closet to hang your clothing
- Full kitchen with all new full-size appliances, including gas stove, microwave and refrigerator
- Living room with large flat screen TV, couch and small dining table
- Full bath with new shower head and bathtub
- Cozy heaters for the winter and A/C for the summer
- Wifi, Dish TV DVD player provided.
- Linens provided
- Parking in driveway for one car
- No pets
- Sorry - no children at this time
Physician Assistant in a rural clinic in the Sierra foothills; formerly college fine art & media instructor and video producer/shooter/editor. I lived for 30 years in the Pacific Northwest - Bainbridge Island, Seattle and Port Townsend. Now loving living just outside of Nevada City and training with the Sugar Bowl Ski Patrol.