Unit is a low cost housing but renovated to suite a Family of 6. It has a river ramp at the back for relaxing. Just 15 minutes away from major Shopping malls. 5 minutes from famous restaurant "Breakthrough and Tatoy's Manokan". Quite neighborhood and safe. Arevalo is known for delicious lechon, landscaping contractors and Paraw Regatta. For adventurous guest we have a free inflatable kayak for two to check Batiano River.
The house is located on a river bank, with a mini extension for relaxing. It is a newly renovated house fully furnish. The Master bedroom has a balcony located in second floor for more privacy.
Interaction with guests
We can offer to assistance in traveling around the city or transport to Boracay, Gigante Island and Guimaras Island or anywhere in Panay Island.
Other things to note
The house has no electric generator, but brownout is minimal as the city had ample power supply. Expect power interruption during rainy days, but we will provide emergency light.
In order to have your stay enjoyable, memorable and safe and to keep the premises clean and comfortable. Below is the list of house rules that we would like you to cooperate.
1. NO ILLICIT DRUG”S on the premises. On suspicion, we will politely ask you to leave the premises, else we will be obliged to ask proper authorities for assistance.
2. Strictly “NO SMOKING” inside the house.
3. No Burning Candles or Open Flame Cooking inside the house.
4. Do not throw any garbage into the River.
5. Excess food must be put on the garbage container located just outside the main gate. To avoid foul odor, pests and flies coming inside the house.
6. No guest of guest, as much as possible we don’t allowed for guest more than 2 persons to stay longer as this may incur additional water usage such as comfort room etc. Always respect maximum occupancy as stated in your bookings.
7. Strictly No Parties and Events, as we are in a quiet neighborhood.
8. No dirty shoes/slipper inside the house.
9. Do not let children stay on the river side area or terrace unaccompanied at all times.
10. Ensure all the Air cons and lightings are switch off when leaving the premises. Or inform the attendant to do it for you.
11. Always leave the keys on its proper places to avoid losing it. So as to locate it easily in case of emergency.
12. No Parking more than one vehicle outside the premises especially overnight as other properties are using this. Please ask our attendant where you can park without conflict. No double parking or blocking the driveway at all times.
13. “Conserve Water” Usually 1-ton (1000 liters) or 1 Tank is more than enough for 10 persons for 2 days. Take note, that it will take at least a day for a request from delivery truck to refill this tank as we don’t have control over them. Depends on severity of water usage we might ask additional of P150/ton upon checkout informing you in advance.
14. We respect your “Privacy”, we will not gain entry inside the house without your presence. Except in emergency cases, or informing you in advance for scheduled cleaning and maintenance.
We might be short in serving you well on your stay, but we are open for suggestions.
Mr. and Mrs. Essen Feranco