Maranatha - Situated on the mountain overlooking the Frigate Bay Golf Course, the Atlantic breeze hits you in the face; the sunlight coming in to add its Caribbean warmth; the color, the lights and the curtains add a touch of class to a tranquil atmosphere.
- Guests and their visitors must not interfere with the reasonable peace, comfort and privacy of other residents and neighbors. To show respect for the quiet hours of other residents and the neighbors, loud music into the wee hours of the morning or parties that lasts most of the night are not allowed on the premises.
- The Caribbean is a “high-cost electricity area.” Maranatha does not impose an electricity charge as other properties do. We request all our guests to turn-off all lights, ceiling fans and air-condition units when not in use; and when leaving the property.
- Guests must maintain their rooms in a way that does not create a fire or health hazard. Guests must not intentionally or recklessly damage or destroy any part of their rooms, a facility in their rooms or any of the property.
- Maranatha does not impose a Cleaning Charge as other properties do but require guests to maintain the premises in a sanitary condition. Guests are expected to maintain the facilities in a clean and orderly manner always. Garbage is disposed in the Public Disposal Bin provided near the Back Road. Regular and proper disposal of garbage ensure that Maranatha does not run the risk of violating local health ordinances.
- Common Areas are areas shared by different residents. They are the Entrance Gate; Yard; and Laundry. Entrance Gate must be kept locked at all time and; for security reasons, all visitors must be admitted and reported to the Proprietor. Persons not accounted for will be removed from the premises. Guests must make sure they and, their visitors leave common areas neat, clean and tidy after using them.
- The Kitchen is a very important part of the Maranatha brand. Guests are expected to take care of the appliances (including refrigerator, gas cooker, food-waste disposer, microwave, iron and ironing board, room air conditioner, washing machine and clothes dryer) and to observe safety measures when using them. Avoid using extension cords; always unplug before cleaning; never immerse them in water; wipe off after each use; unplug small appliances that have heating elements when not in use; etc.,).
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
I am a former senior adviser at the Eastern Caribbean Central Bank; an author, economist, consultant, business coach, motivational speaker, real estate agent, and syndicated columnist.
I am a Saint Lucia by birth but has St Kitts and Nevis Citizenship - where I live and manage Maranatha - my luxury apartment, in the Frigate Bay tourism hub.