Private double bedroom within a modern flat, located close to many of Glasgow's most iconic attractions. The flat is situated within a 10 minute walk from the heart of the trendy up and coming Finnieston area, a 20 minute walk from the city centre and a 30 minute walk from the popular west end, making it easy to commute. It overlooks the SECC and Hydro, and is an ideal place to stay when attending events. We are close to public transport links, such as the train and fast link buses into town.
Guests will have access to private double bedroom and private bathroom in hallway, as well as to shared living room and kitchen facilities. Wifi is also available.
Interaction with guests
We are a young couple living within the apartment, although we have a separate bedroom and bathroom. We are happy to provide guests with information on local attractions. You are welcome to share the kitchen and living room with us so feel free to have a chat if you like!
Other things to note
Metered parking on adjacent street, which is free overnight between 18:00 - 08:00.
In order to make your time with us as great as possible, we kindly ask that you would follow a few rules.
1. Quiet hours between 10pm and 7am each day. It would be greatly appreciated if you could refrain from showering between 23:00-06:00 as the pipes run along our bedroom wall and they tend to be quite loud. Thanks!
2. We kindly ask that you switch off lights when not in use or leaving the house.
3. No outside visitors or overnight guests.
4. Please leave the place as you found it, clean all dishes and kitchen surfaces after use, thanks
5. Do not engage in illegal activities anywhere on the property - this applies to both drugs and internet activity.
6. No smoking, parties or events on the property.
7. No pets.
8. Please refrain from putting anything other than toilet roll down the toilet and use the sanitary bins provided.
9. Please do not wear high heeled shoes within the flat as this can damage the flooring.
Thanks very much, your cooperation is greatly appreciated. We hope you enjoy your stay!