Bright 3-room apartment with balcony in a quiet, green neighbourhood.
Fully-equipped ground-floor apartment: two bedrooms, one with a day bed, the other (smaller one) with two single beds (it's possible to arrange them so that are almost like a double bed), a small bathroom with hot tub, a kitchen with dishwasher and washing machine, living room, TV, and balcony. Another day bed is in the living room.
Interaction with guests
I am not on-site.
Other things to note
Suitable for both short- and long-term rental, whether it's a business or recreational trip. Best for up to four people but it's also possible for groups of up to six if 2x2 share a day bed each.
- Please inform me of your check-in time at least two days in advance. The check-in window is 4-7 p.m.
- Please note that it is not possible to checkin after 8 p.m. I'm happy to arrange an early-morning checkin the next day if you cannot make it by that time.
- For safety and insurance reasons, only the guest number specified in the booking is allowed to stay overnight. You must not bring in additional people either at checkin or during your stay. If you need to accommodate more people than originally planned, you have to update your booking to reflect this change. Failure to do so will lead to a fee of 80€ per additional guest and night or may lead to the cancellation of the booking at your cost. I'll make the final decision on this matter.
- I do not accept third-party bookings. The person who books must stay at the apartment and collect the keys. If you want to book for a friend/family member, ask them to set up an account in their name and I'm happy to accommodate them.
- When using the provided wifi-service, you agree to not abuse it for any illegal activities, including (but not limited to) copyright infringements, spam or upload of pornographic material etc.
- The apartment is not suitable for small children and infants. I therefore do not accept bookings that include infants. If you instant-book this place and your booking includes an infant, I reserve the right to cancel the booking at your cost.