***Please contact us before booking, to confirm availability.***
Please have an uploaded picture to your profile and verifications to speed up the booking process.
This mini studio is close to the city and many NYC landmarks. It is also only 5 minutes away from the #4 express train into Manhattan. Perfect for students or budget minded travelers who want to save on lodging costs and maximize their cash in NYC in a quiet and safe area.
This room is like a mini studio. It has a private bathroom, private shower, and private small sink. It does NOT have a Kitchen or Stove. There is a toaster oven to heat up food, a toaster to toast bread/bagels, a blender, and a Microwave to heat up food. There is a full size fridge to store cold beverages or snacks and food and save money on food.
There is a full size bed that can comfortably fit 2 adults. (there is a $10 charge added per day for extra guests) You will have your own set of keys, which gives you access to the building and the studio, there is no curfew. Building is an elevator building with cameras.
In this area within a 5 minute walking distance you have: Mcdonalds, Little Caesars Pizzza ($5 for a large pie), Latin Restaurants, Chinese Food, 3 Supermarkets, 99 cent discount stores, laundromat, liquor stores, Banana Queen Smoothies, Post Office, Rite Aid Pharmacy, A 24 Hour Deli, Grocery Stores, a major hospital is only 10 minutes away. The 44th Precinct Police Department is a short 9 minute walk away. The restaurants around the area close at around 10pm, but the deli is open 24 hours.
Transportation: The #4 express train is only 5 minutes away. The D Express Train is only 10 minutes away. The Bx36 and Bx3 buses into manhattan are only 6 minutes away.
The place is close to all the major landmarks in the city.
- 6 minutes and 3 train stops on the #4 train to Yankee Stadium.
- 30-35 Minutes to Times Square
- 25 Minutes to Grand Central
- 25-30 Minutes to Rockefeller Center
- 30-35 Minutes to Empire State Building, Macys, Madison Square Garden
- 20-30 Minutes to the Bronx Zoo
- 15 minutes to Harlem
- 25 minutes to 59th Street Lexington (Bloomingdales, 5th Ave,
Apple Store, FAO Schwarz, Central Park, Wolmann Ice
- 15-17 minutes to Metropolitan Museum of Art, Guggenheim (Website hidden by Airbnb) Central Park on Upper West Side
*Clean Towels and linens will be provided
* No TV or Computer in the room (You may use your laptop or tablet with the free wifi)
* I can provide you with my NetFlix account for watching movies online.
A great place which beats staying at a hostel anytime. You will have your privacy (your own private bathroom, private shower, and fridge) at a very affordable cost, in a quiet neighborhood not too far from all the major NYC attractions. You can save by buying groceries around the area and storing them in the fridge. Much cheaper than buying in tourist areas.
Any other questions you may have feel free to ask. Thanks for looking!