A pleasant, peaceful place in a nice, wooded neighborhood. This accommodation is less expensive because it has virtually no privacy except for a pocket door that closes the office off from the kitchen and a lovely wood carved room divider.
House sleeps up to 8 people. Look for other "North FL Retreat" listings. If other rooms are not shown, they are already booked by other guests. The sofa bed shares a common bathroom with the Yellow Room and Middle Room.
Other things to note
If you like art, Robert is a sculptor and offers studio tours within easy walking distance. If you like the great outdoors, Shoal Sanctuary Nature Preserve is a half hour north with over 5 miles of hiking trails in a unique setting.
- IF YOU INSTANT BOOK, CALL (not email) IMMEDIATELY to reach us.
We have flip phones (not smart phones) and may not be at our computer.
- Upon arrival, pull into driveway and up to garage on far left.
- Keep your belongings in your area and clean up any messes you make.
- Last one in at night, please turn off outside lights.
- No smokers, please.
- No food in bedroom. Please use your designated kitchen and refrig shelves to store food. Eat in dining room, FL room, or outside patio.
- Do not bring nonpaying guests for visits without prior approval.
We are retired teachers. Robert taught college humanities, philosophy, and sculpture for over 30 years. Chris was a paramedic and taught kindergarten and university level psychology. Both own and operate Shoal Sanctuary Nature Preserve which has received many awards for responsible stewardship. Robert is a sculptor. Chris writes books.