Bright and beautiful 1br apartment in Mount Pleasant only two blocks from Main and Broadway. Cozy yet spacious, this modern apartment has an open style kitchen / living room area with extra high ceilings, quiet bedroom with doors for privacy and a queen size bed, comfortable couch and lounge chair, large work desk with window view, modern kitchen with high end appliances and beautiful kitchenware, and private balcony with table and chairs for two. Area is very peaceful and quiet, especially at night, despite being only blocks away from South Main Street and dozens of amazing restaurants, cafe's, and shopping. And the concrete building prevents noise travelling between suites exceptionally well, so you won't bother your neighbours and they won't bother you. More details below...
- Free Wifi
- 47" HDTV with Apple TV and Free Netflix & CraveTV (sorry, no cable)
- HiFi Stereo System with AirPlay
- Modern Kitchen with Large Fridge, Oven, Microwave, and Dishwasher
- Standing Height Dining Room Table with Bar Stools
- Private Balcony with Table and Chairs
- King Size Bed and Sliding Bedroom Doors for Privacy
- Large In-Suite Washer & Dryer (cleans and dries very fast)
- Deep Soaker Bathtub and Shower
- Lots of towels Included as well as soap for the shower
- Small hairdryer also Included
* There is a double size foamy that two additional people can sleep on in the living room (no charge for additional people).
* Flexible on check-in / check-out times, just let us know when works best for you. Can also buzz you into the building remotely.
* Pets are welcome but require approval and there is an additional $25 cleaning fee - so $50 instead of $25.
- Secure Parking Included
- Beautiful rooftop balcony with BBQ, couches & chairs as well as 360 degree view of Vancouver and surrounding mountains (from Grouse Mountain to Mount Baker in Washington State)
- Large, beautiful courtyard with lots of green grass, benches, and children's playing area.
- 24/7 Access to Full Service Gym
- Tons of affordable and high end restaurants, cafes, and shops within short walking distance.
*NOTE: This is a NON-SMOKING building.