A perfect Beach Babe! Luxurious home with sea views walking distance to beach, pub, lifesaving club & Jetty Road Brighton. Perfect romantic getaway for couples. Enjoy taking in the sea views from the large balcony, & enjoy a spa after sunset. Seacliff is a beautiful cosmopolitan seaside suburb, with walking trails, sailing club, lifesaving club & pub. Train into city is a few minutes walk, & around 1/2 hour into the CBD. The views out to the cove make you feel like you're on holiday in Europe.
Two storey home with king size bed in upstairs main bedroom with luxurious mattress topper, luxurious Egyptian sheets, and electric blanket in winter. There is a huge spa in the main upstairs bathroom, Sheridan towels supplied. TV, DVD player in main living area. Kitchen has utensils such as toaster, juicer, coffee machine with pods, bread maker, George Foreman Grill and China crockery. Downstairs retreat furnished with leather lounge, TV, bathroom, bath-tub and separate shower and toilet. The second bedroom has a queen size bed and the third a single. Downstairs laundry equipped with front loader washing machine. Enclosed garage with remote to park two cars, with direct access into the home.
You'll be able to use the whole home, downstairs retreat and access to the back yard from downstairs. Full access to two downstairs bedrooms if booked to guests, otherwise they remain locked. Two guests booked are for one bedroom. If two guests want separate bedrooms they will have to be charged as extra guest due to linen costs and using the downstairs area.
Other things to note
Cleaning: Depending on how many nights, cleaning fee will vary and be adjusted at the time of booking.
Please do not hold any parties as this is a quiet area. Friends are allowed (there's a huge balcony why not) but please keep noise to a minimum as there are neighbours who are permanent residents in the complex. Please report any breakages or anything that needs to be fixed.
No smoking inside, but permitted on the balcony as long as the door is shut and butts are not thrown over the balcony and disposed of properly.
We absolutely adore children however the property is not suited to young children because of the stairs. If you have children please feel free to contact me and we can discuss options.
The property is also available for short term permanent rental feel free to contact us about pricing.
We also require at least one review from guests.
- Please leave the home the way you found it. Dishes to be washed and put away, or left in the dishwasher to clean (turn it on before you leave for a wash dish-washing tablets are located under the sink).
- Please be extra careful to not scratch the walls when carrying luggage up and down the stairs. The home has been freshly painted.
- If using the BBQ please clean after use. A fee of $30.00 will be charged if it needs to be cleaned for the next guest.
- When using the microwave, oven and grill please make sure it's wiped and cleaned as these are brand new. Alfoil is in the drawer underneath the oven to use on the griller.
- Please take off shoes with heels as they damage floorboards.
- No smoking in the house although balcony is okay as long as butts are disposed of properly and the door is shut as sea breeze can blow smoke inside the home. Jars are located in the cupboard next to the sink.
- Please use place mats if eating on the table balcony as any food that spills stains the table. They are located in the drawer under the stove.
- Please turn off the air conditioner, heating and lights when you leave the home.
- Lost keys or remote to be replaced will be charged back to guest.
- Please take the rubbish from the bathrooms and kitchen to the rubbish bin located outside next to the garage before you leave. Rubbish day is Monday.
- The main shower screen door has shifted over time, nothing to be alarmed about, just lift slightly and push gently inwards rather than pulling it outwards.
- Please report anything broken, damaged or not working, we understand accidents happen.
- Two bedrooms downstairs are locked if guests have not booked them.
- Enjoy life's little treats we've left in the fridge.
- Be mindful of neighbours. No loud music.
- Enjoy a wine and watch the sunset.
- Relax and enjoy yourself!
I will be available to answer any questions throughout your stay. If I am away, I will have somebody on call.
Betty is a travel writer and likes to travel as often as she can to write about the world's beautiful places. We both love visiting Europe and look to travel more through this website, visit lots of amazing places, meet interesting people, and enjoy what life's adventures come our way.
When we travel, we respect other people's homes. As we are away often, we choose to stay at places we find as charming as ours, and treat as if our own with tender loving care. This is why we have now put our home on the website.
We enjoy a touch of luxury when we travel, although home is where the heart is. Our home is for the traveller who enjoys life's little luxuries.
We love to wake up to the smell of a great cup of coffee we can enjoy on the balcony, admire the glorious morning and take in the ocean views. We walk to the beach within a minute and take a romantic morning stroll. We like to cook a meal and enjoy it with a glass of wine on the balcony, while admiring Adelaide's beautiful sunset. We are lucky to be able to walk to the pub or local lifesaving club for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Most of all we love Egyptian sheets, luxury mattress toppers, rain showers and fluffy towels!
Our home is two storey, three bedrooms, with a downstairs retreat. Downstairs bedroom two has a queen bed and single bed in the third.
Most of all we're excited meeting and hosting people. If there's one Greek word you need to know it's 'filoxenia' translated as 'friend to the stranger'. In ancient Greece, hospitality was a value ranking high on the list of virtues, where there was great respect and honour bestowed from host to guest and vice versa.
Welcome to your Greek hosts, we look forward to meeting you.