Grab one of our fishing poles or bring your own and head down to this cozy 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental house for the ultimate Bay St. Louis getaway! With accommodations for 8, waterfront views, and a spacious private deck, you and your travel companions will enjoy tranquility and relaxation, as well as an abundance of fun in the sun!
Boasting 1,100 square feet of tastefully appointed living space, this home is ideal for families, friends, or couples traveling together. Typical of most homes in the area, this house is raised on stilts, resulting in the main living space being off the ground. The home is equipped with an elevator that can carry 2-3 people at one time, as well as a cart to haul groceries or luggage. Inside, the house is adorned with stylish, high-end decor, a light and airy kitchen with stainless steel appliances, pristine bathroom, and all of the amenities necessary for the ultimate home-away-from-home experience. The chef of the group will love preparing home-cooked meals in the spacious kitchen, equipped with gourmet cookware and a gas cooktop. Gather with the group outside on the private deck that overlooks the river, and enjoy delicious meals at the lovely outdoor dining table or enjoy the large open lawn for a game of horseshoe, croquet, or bean bag toss (equipment is on site).
You'll look forward to soothing mornings on the river, sipping your coffee outside on the bench or fishing from the edge of the yard. After an eventful day of crabbing, boating, or water skiing, take advantage of the abounding home-away-from-home amenities, such as wireless internet access, a fully equipped kitchen, 3 flat screen HD SmartTVs with cable, and a fully furnished deck with stunning views. At the end of the evening, retire to the inviting living room to watch a movie, bringing a relaxing end to a phenomenal Mississippi day.
Interaction with guests
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Other things to note
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 3 flat screen HD SmartTVs, cable, wireless internet access, 4 in 1 wireless printer, USB charging plugs in every room, elevator, chiminea, spacious deck, patio furniture, in-unit laundry machines, blow dryer, fishing poles, and more!
- Fantastic location on the river! Easy access to swimming, fishing, boating, paddle boarding, kayaking, jet skiing, water skiing, beaches, restaurants, museums, shops, and more!
- Bedroom 1 (Blue Room): Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2 (Green Room): Queen-sized Bed
- 2 Futons in the Living Area can accommodate 4 extra guests
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Small family gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please report any damages that occur to both the Guest Contact and Evolve
This host has 26 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is redefining vacation rental management by eliminating hassle, guesswork and frustration for homeowners and travelers. Our team is available 7 days a week and we look forward to providing you with exceptional customer service during every interaction. Please tell us how we can help with your upcoming trip.