Immerse yourself in the relaxing coastal environment of the exquisite Kwa Zulu Natal Dolphin Coast and savour the stunning ocean views from the huge patio of this beautifully appointed 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom fully equipped unit. A short walk to the popular Thompsons Bay beach which offers safe swimming for children and adults alike. You have the option of swimming in the tidal pool, in the lifeguard zone or merely lazing and sunning yourself on the beach away from all the activity.
Access to the complex is by a remote-controlled main entrance gate and a single garage is available – however, the beauty of this location is you don’t need to get in your car and worry about finding a car park to go to the beach. You merely walk across the road. If you do wish to go further afield or try another beach, there are numerous other beautiful beaches less than 5 minutes drive away, including the main Ballito beach - Willard Beach, Clarkes Beach, Blythedale Beach and many others.
Guests are free to enjoy the complex swimming pool.
Interaction with guests
We allow you total privacy to enjoy your stay, however are available for any information and enquiries you may have.
Other things to note
Other nearby attractions include:
• The Litchi Orchard –garden nursery, variety of ecletic shops, eateries, quaint gift and home shops.
• King Shaka International Airport - less than 15 minutes drive away (Toll Road)
• Holla Trails and Sugar Rush Park – offering Micro light flights; horse riding trails, helicopter rides, mountain biking trails, Segway tours, childrens’ jumping castle, café.
• A number of very extensive shopping centres are minutes away and with the impressive state of the art Ballito Junction Mall now open; there is no reason to do the drive to Gateway in Umhlanga because you now have everything you could possibly need in the way of shopping , cinemas and eateries right on your doorstep.
• For those who enjoy the occasional “flutter”, the Sibaya Casino is 10 minutes drive away.
- Please respect the neighbours at all times.
- Copy of Body Corporate Rules in the apartment
- Strictly No Pets and No Smoking
- Check in time can be later if agreed 2 days before arrival, however it is kindly requested that check in time is not later than 9pm, unless absolutely unavoidable in which case we request that you advise the contact person at least 24 hours prior.
- Check out time can be flexible if possible - please discuss with Host
Mike and I absolutely love travelling. We have lived in various different countries around the world. For relaxation we enjoy going to movies and in order not to miss out, we try and go once a week. We also enjoy trying out different foods and thoroughly enjoy meeting new people. Being avid outdoor people, especially cycling, we get out whenever we can. To us, its all about quality of life and we believe that life is a journey, not a destination.