Come enjoy this adorable newly renovated bungalow in the heart of Anna Maria! This 1 bedroom, 1 bath condo, which sleeps 4, is professionally and beautifully decorated in a coastal theme to really give you that beach paradise feel. It's the perfect island get-away. The kitchen is fully stocked with all the essentials to make a meal at home. The bedroom has a very comfortable queen-sized bed. There is additionally a pull-out sleeper sofa that sleeps 2.
This quaint space is located on the 1st floor of the Bay Side Bungalows building which houses 5 private units, each with it's own direct entrance.
LOCATION NOTE: While GPS address is listed as Bradenton Beach, please be advised this unit is located within the city of Anna Maria.
The grounds are beautifully landscaped and the building shares a gorgeous resort-style heated swimming pool with plenty of chairs, tables, and lounge chairs to enjoy a relaxing day in the heated pool. While you're there mix drinks in the cabana or grill up some freshly caught fish from Rod & Reel Pier which is only a bike ride away! There is additionally patio space to lounge and gaze out over the bay. There is also shared laundry on site.
Interaction with guests
I am usually available to greet guests upon check-in and always available by text or email at all times should any issues arise during your stay.
Other things to note
Please note there is 1 designated off street parking space per unit for guests on property. However, there is additional free public parking directly across the street.
Renters must be 25 years of age or older.
Pets: A maximum of 2 pets are allowed ONLY if they comply with specifications listed on Pet Addendum, with manager/owner approval, completion and return of Pet Addendum, and payment of pet fee, which is an additional payment request following booking. A $100 fee per pet/per stay pet fee is required for any guests bringing a pet(s).
Upon confirmation of booking, booking confirmation and rental agreement will be sent directly to your email within 2 business days. Rental agreement must be completed, signed, and returned by mail either prior to arrival or brought with you on arrival.
1. Guest Restrictions: No daytime guests are allowed to stay overnight in the property if it exceeds the maximum overnight occupancy limit. Any person on property is the sole responsibility of Registered Guest.
2. Check-in/Check-out: Check in (4 pm) and check out (10 am) times will be strictly enforced in order to allow time for housekeeping to clean property adequately between guests. Early check in and late check outs are only available with prior approval from manager and can not and will not be guaranteed. No late check out requests requested after 4 pm the day before check-out will be granted.
Guests will inspect home upon arrival and report any issues directly to manager within 24 hours of arrival.
3. Smoking: Smoking is not allowed inside or outside near any open windows or doors. This includes cigars, e-cigarettes, etc. Do not leave ashtrays or cigarette butts outside.
4. Noise: Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors; Code-enforced neighborhood quiet hours are from 10:00p.m. – 8:00a.m. Police can issue tickets and fines and will notify us for violations in neighborhood areas. Any repeated reported violations of this can result in eviction.
5. Parking: Designated parking is limited to ___1___ vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in designated area only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Do not block entry of other parking areas on property. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner. Additional parking is available first-come first-serve directly across the street or alongside pool fence.
6. Property: Keep the property and all furnishings in good order. Doors and windows should be closed and locked when property is not occupied. Do not remove any items, including bath towels and linens (excluding beach chairs, toys, umbrella, and beach towels) or throw any items away without first notifying the manager. In the event of anything broken or damaged, please notify the manager immediately.
7. Fire Safety. Only use appliances for their intended uses. Do not leave grills or stove/ovens unattended. Fire extinguisher is located under sink. Do not tamper with smoke detectors. Hearing-impaired smoke detectors are available upon request. Please notify owner/ manager if you require one during your stay. Familiarize yourself and guests with emergency exits map provided in rental binder.
8. Housekeeping/Laundry: While linens and bath towels are included in the unit at the beginning of your stay, daily housekeeping service is not included in the rental rate. Follow any posted signs or appliance instructions.
9. Garbage: Any garbage must be stowed in the proper garbage or recycling receptacle, located back of property/pool area. The City of Anna Maria has strict regulations regarding trash. Do not pull bins to streets.
10. Pests: Florida has lots of bugs. Please be advised the building and grounds are routinely treated for pests. While every effort is made to use non-toxic treatments, please use caution with children and pets who crawl on ground. Follow recommendations regarding mosquito bite prevention.
11. Grills/Propane: Grills and extra propane tanks are provided as a courtesy for use by all guests. We do our best to provide an extra filled tank. Please notify me if you swap an extra tank out so that I can replace. In the event all propane tanks are empty, please refill tank and provide a copy of receipt to be reimbursed.
12. Pool/ Pool Area Rules:
a. Fence door to pool deck area needs to remain closed at all times.
b. Please shower and remove all sand prior to entering pool.
c. No glass is permitted in pool deck area.
d. Pool deck area is shared by all guests. Please clean up after yourselves and do not leave any items including beach chairs, bikes, floats, clothing, trash, etc in the pool area when not in use.
e. Children under_10_ need adult supervision at all times.
f. All non-toilet trained children must wear swim diapers at all times.
g. No pets, food, diving, or horseplay are allowed in pool.
h. Please be advised that pool area is slippery when wet so we discourage running in pool area.
i. Swim and walk in pool area at own risk.
j. The pool is heated for the comfort of all guests. Do not adjust settings on pool heater.
k. Please allow pool maintenance staff to perform duties while on site.
l. Pool alarms (if any) are provided for young children’s safety, we cannot be held responsible for any injury that occurs if they are tampered with or removed.
13. Weather/Storms: Hurricane season is June 1st – November 30th. Weather or beach conditions cannot be guaranteed and refunds will only be given as outlined in Rental Agreement. Lightning is a real threat in Florida, take cover during storms.
14. City Ordinances: Guests are responsible for familiarizing self and abiding by rules and instructions set forth in the ordinances in the city in which they are renting or visiting.
15. Rental Binder: All homes come equipped with a rental binder which provides all necessary information for guests may need during their stay including wifi information, rules, ordinances, local information, emergency contacts, location of emergency exits and hurricane preparedness and contact information. Please familiarize yourself with the contents of this binder.