Our comfortable one bedroom apartment fits two people. The sleeper couch in the lounge can accomodate one extra person. It would suit a solo adventurer, a business traveler, a couple looking to get away, participant attending a conference etc.
For the busy parents, babysitting can be arranged at extra charge. Both shower and a bath tub available.
The apartment is located in a quiet complex in Rivonia, Sandton, with easy access to Sandton City/Nelson Mandela Square, which is within 7km
This modern space comprises access to the pool and garden for your relaxation; a small balcony to while away the time; open plan lounge and kitchen area; bathroom with bath, shower and toilet; and a bedroom.
It offers a flat screen TV, Cable (DSTV) and in-building wifi. We have a study area specially designed for your comfort if you want to get some work done while staying in our facility.
The apartment is secure with access controlled main entrance, secure access controlled basement parking for one car, and burglar bar on the front door. We have both shower and bath tub available.
At your disposal is an iron and ironing board, hair dryer, hair straightener (flat iron), bath gel, handwash gel, toiletries and fully fitted kitchen and dining.
Extras (for free):
- Self help breakfast options include cornflakes,muesli, yoghurt, milk, tea and sugar for minimum 7 nights stay
Extras (for a small fee):
- pickup to and from the airport
- on standby chauffeur to drive you in and around Gauteng Province for your sightseeing etc.
Interaction with guests
Completely private. We will always be in touch via the message function on the app if needed.
Other things to note
Complex is secure with electric fencing, 24 hour guard and access controlled.
Within 7km from Sandton city/Nelson Mandela shopping mall and Montecasino; and 13km from Melrose arch.
Other tourist attractions nearby to visit include, but not limited to:
- Liliesleaf Farm (within 2km)
- Johannesburg Zoo (within 13km);
- Apartheid Museum and Constitutional Hill ( within 30km)
- Lion Park (within 35km);
- Cradle of humankind (Sterkfontein caves) ( within 40km)
- Hartbeespoort Dam ( within 60km)
Extras (at a small fee):
- standby chauffeur to drive you in and around Gauteng for your sightseeing etc