Medindie is a small suburb of beautiful houses and mansions, really close to the city (we call it Town).
I'm a designer and have really enjoyed creating beautiful rooms.
Great position - 2 min walk to the bus, supermarket 5 min and an easy walk to Adelaide Oval. Melbourne Street is 2 bus stops away or 15 min walk. Try my fave pubs -The British and Kentish or one of the cafes, restaurants and fashion boutiques.
Close to private schools.
Pets are welcome but just check with me first.
The apartment can sleep 4 people (a queen and a double bed) as well as a single sofa bed for a fifth person if needed. It is upstairs (the space was built as quarters for a nanny) and light filled with the 4 roof windows that open to the treetops and sky - really beautiful to sleep under the stars!
You have the whole apartment and enter through a side entrance or the garage. There is a self-contained kitchen - not equipped for a 5 star dinner party, but everything you need for a comfortable stay.
Interaction with guests
We live in the adjoining house and we have a dog, cat and 2 free-range chickens.
Other things to note
Entry from Hawkers road alongside the house. Parking is free all hours on the street. Please do not park in the rear lane.
- There is no cot or barrier on the stairs - I could help you find one if you need. However, you can close the door to keep toddlers away from the stairs.
- Please pop the rubbish outside the entry door when you leave, tied in a plastic bag and in the bin provided.
- Please wash and put all dishes away.
- Please place used linen in the shower alcove.
- Please don't lose the key - we will need to charge you if you do.
- Please leave the apartment as you found it.