For generations Casa Dindi has been the holiday and meeting place for families of friends wanting to enjoy tranquility and well-being for their body and soul.
Overlooks the square of the charming medieval village of Mercatello sul Metauro, in the Montefeltro district which was the cradle of the Italian Renaissance, a few kilometers from Urbino at the border between Tuscany and Umbria. Here beauty permeates everything, thanks to an incredible blend of art, architecture, nature and nice food.
Places to see and things to do in the surroundings:
- Art and museum routes.
- Nature trails.
- Mountain bike trails.
- Hiking trails.
- Climbing trails (at the Furlo Nature Reserve).
- Golf course with swimming pool (3 km from the house).
- Paths across river biotopes at the sources of the Metauro river (5 km from the house).
- Truffle market (in season, November to January).
- Great cuisine in traditional restaurants, some of them close to Casa Dindi.
The house is for exclusive use for guests and with independent access.
Other things to note
You also have the option to stay in the:
- "Cielo" studio apartment with independent access: with 1 double bed and bathroom (no kitchen), minimum 2 nights, price € 50,00 per night.
- apartment "Sole Luna" with independent access: with 2 double beds, bathroom, kitchen and common living areas (living room, dining area, reading area), minimum 3 nights, price € 100,00 per night.