4 Bedroom, 2 Bath With Water Access And Walking Distance To Village And Beach
- Location, location, location! We are steps away from the beach and village.
- Walk or bike EVERYWHERE and leave your car behind. Use the bikes provided.
- Chillout and Grillout in your private space with a heated* pool and gas BBQ.
*Additional charges apply
What makes this house unique?
Location says it all. Wake up in the morning and enjoy a cup of coffee while watching the fish jump out of the canal or grab a cup within walking distance of your front door. Easy walk to the beach for a relaxing day with the provided umbrella and chairs. Back home for a poolside BBQ and a quick dip to cool off in your private pool. Head back out for a casual dinner from one of many nearby restaurants all without getting in your car.
- Bring or Rent a boat (CB's Saltwater Outfitters)
- Explore the local canals with the Kayaks we provide
- Kitchen complete with new stainless steel appliances.
- Fishing poles provided. Fish right off your private dock.
- Beach toys, children’s games, beach umbrella and chairs are provided.
-Super comfortable New Memory Foam Mattresses on ALL the beds.
Interaction with guests
Since we live in Bradenton, we are easily accessible if the need arises to contact us during your stay. The house is fully equipped to accommodate your needs. There is no daily cleaning but mid-week cleaning may be arranged for an additional fee.
Other things to note
Siesta Key Drum Circle is not to be missed.
- Every Sunday in Sarasota, about 1 hour before sunset, just south of the main pavilion between lifeguard stands 3 and 4 on Siesta Public Beach. Just follow your ears. This is not a commercial event but local phenomenon that began spontaneously and now has a life of its own.
- We require a rental agreement to be signed. If you are interested in the property, please ask to review it before booking.
- Min Age 26 to rent and occupy
From Jan 6 - 31, 2018 the minimum stay is 14 nights.